Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms4Sale Big Changes and Umbrella Labs Sarms and Peptides!!

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
Hey everyone, I have a lot of news to share with everyone that is very exciting for all of us!!

First, Sarms4Sale is going to be making some extremely positive changes coming soon!

Sarms4Sale will do some branding changes on labels and the website. S4S will be the new type of logo moving forward and changes will be coming in a very positive way!

New Products! S4S has been testing for many months on certain sarms to ensure that the best, safest and most effective products are on the site! New products coming soon are GW-0742 and ACP-105. LGD-3303 may be added as well!

Beyond this... S4S will be adding sarms powders in small quantities available for purchase!!

If that was not enough, the suspension will also be changed. MANY have had complained about the taste being difficult to endure. The solution has always been grain alcohol in their products. This month, that will change to Glycol and that will improve the taste drastically!!

HUGE changes coming very soon to S4S!

NOW, MORE exciting news!! Over the past 6 months, I have been working with several of my most trusted and respected friends and colleagues on testing different sarms companies out there. All of the big names, smaller sites etc... I know it is important to have more trusted options however being someone many people turn to for guidance and trust, I have to be extremely careful on who and what I personally recommend. Throughout this process, I have found another company that I was blown away by... This company is Umbrella Labs Sarms and Peptides. They are on an entirely different level and I can say that I have never been this impressed with any sarms company... I have begun a cycle to post a log for them and will have pictures of the amazing quality products they have. I will be posting pics, looking for loggers for both S4S and Umbrella etc... These are extremely exciting times for all of us and I am so excited to bring all of this excellent news to everyone... Make sure to check out both companies at the links below!

Last edited:
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dylangemelli Approved Big Changes Coming to SARMS4SALE!! Read for Information! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Approved Sarms4Sale Rebranding Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Approved Huge 4th Of July Sale at Umbrella Labs and Sarms4Sale!! Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli SARMS Umbrella Labs and Sarms4Sale Memorial Day Sale Extended!! Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Huge Umbrella Labs and Sarms4Sale Memorial Day Sale! Steroids and SARMS 21
Maverick602 Old Man Cycle Log - 1st SARMS Cycle - (Sarms4Sale) Steroids and SARMS 332
dylangemelli Sarms4Sale 25% off New Years Sale and SARMS GELS!! Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Sarms Gels from Sarms4Sale The newest SARMS Innovation: A new video By Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli SARMS Gels!! A new innovation from SARMS4SALE!! COMING SOON! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli SARMS4SALE NEW PRODUCTS ADDED! Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli HUGE Black Friday Sale at Sarms4Sale!! Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli SARMS4SALE 25% Off Halloween Sale!! Steroids and SARMS 13
Sarms4Sale New Sale Page at SARMS4Sale! Steroids and SARMS 12
Sarms4Sale Sarms4Sale PLATINUM SALE! DO NOT MISS OUT!! Steroids and SARMS 14
T Be careful when ordering from Sarms4Sale. They publicly post your name, location and the item you purchased as a notification to all visitors. Steroids and SARMS 6
Sarms4Sale Sarms4Sale 25% off Customer Appreciation Sale!! Now accepting credit cards! Steroids and SARMS 11
Sarms4Sale FLASH SALE FRIDAY!!!! 30% off EVERYTHING at SARMS4SALE Steroids and SARMS 9
Sarms4Sale SARMS4Sale Certificate of Analysis (COA) Page Steroids and SARMS 9
Sarms4Sale Approved SARMS4Sale - Your SARMS Sponsor Steroids and SARMS 48
Sarms4Sale Happy Easter!! 25% off Flash Sale at Sarms4Sale!! Sale s for 24 hours!!! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale is Live - Save Big On Pharmaqo Labs! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale is Live - Save Big On Top Domestic Brands! Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #40 - Getting Big for Winter with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
T Best steroids to run ahead of a big cycle? Steroids and SARMS 24
T ready for a big stack Steroids and SARMS 21
C Big mass increase Steroids and SARMS 23
QuadSweep Approved Lots of ways to save big at Para Pharma/Ugfreak.to!! Steroids and SARMS 13
D Big compound lifts only and steroids Steroids and SARMS 20
K Big boy cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
Q 10 weeks vs. 12 weeks. Big difference? Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 23 - Super lean Super Big with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 15
N Best stack for big mass Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 500 - The Big 500 episode - anniversary! Thank you guys Steroids and SARMS 16
V Cycle to get big and strong Steroids and SARMS 20
R 250 pounds too big for sarms? Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video 5 Big Benefits of Proviron: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 467 Big episode all about cooking and dieting for the bodybuilding lifestyle. Steroids and SARMS 17
G Which sarms are the big boys? Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 450 IFBB deaths, SARMS, Underground Labs, and more on this big show. Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 443 Why Trenbolone is so loved and hated. Big guy steroid cycle. Steroids and SARMS 16
B big sustanon cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 163 Big Ramy post Olympia Steroids and SARMS 11
R Big sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #404 – BIG cooking show, all about healthy cooking and meal prep Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #400 – BIG show: three steroid cycles and Steve Smi interview Steroids and SARMS 10
C Big guy sarm stack Steroids and SARMS 13
4 First cycle for big guy Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #141 – Big Ramy Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
P first big steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
G new cycle for big dude Steroids and SARMS 12