Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammers us.roidbazaar.cc

grayson

Just wanted to report my experience using the source us.roidbazaar.cc. I don't think these guys are trustworthy. They claim they are domestic and I ordered from them and the tracking they gave me showed it ship Germany. I will let you know once I get the gear but right off the bat that's not a good sign that they're telling the truth

us.roidbazaar.cc is a well known selective scammer he scams guys by shipping from fake locations and lying about being domestic.

Domestic Supply will take good care of you and you won't ever have to worry about getting scammed again on top of always getting the best quality from them

It is stressed over and over to stick with trusted sources. It is very difficult to get past all the shadiness out there but we are all blessed to have places like anabolex that look out for us and provide us details and reviews on who is trusted and verified. I would highly suggest going with domestic supply for all your needs