Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shooting blanks fertility question

emmetts

I did a 3 year blast/cruise and i had my sperm count tested and am shooting blanks. unfortunately I met my wife during this and we are now married but she wants to have kids bigtime. did not think about it before but wish i had froze my swimmers. now I am desperate to get your advice on how i can help my situation both with discussing my dilemma with her and also how i can boost sperm count.

I would go thru a full PCT again for 12 weeks and then check spermcount. It will restore in time if you work on it.

you have to come off all hormones and you can blast clomid, vitamin E and n2generate ES. that stack has studies to back it up

This is where HCG can help. It is the only time I can actually recommend you use it. It does help with fertility. Getting off all gear will also help. Even a cruise dose will still negatively effect sperm count. You could also work directly with a fertility doctor.

this is a stack of hmg, hcg and clomid... HMG is the key here, NOT HCG... hcg alone wont do shit for your fertility.. you can try it and waste time but this is the stack... HMG is by far the most important part of this treatment