Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

side effects from 50mgs yk-11 per day

larsen200

I finally decided to try YK-11 but didnt go with 20mgs but went with full 50mgs per day. Immediately within like 2 days of regularly taking yk11 I started having dry skin (not oily as before) and not as vascular, like i lost vascularity and mass but not sure. What is this about? I dont want to mess something up on my cycle

That's possible but it's not a 'usual' side effect. This is likely happening because Yk-11 has a method of action that temporary blocks androgen receptors (selectively of course); in addition, it decreases Myostatin in the area of binding. However, once the Yk-11 is metabolized out of your body, it leaves your androgen receptors clear and restored.

In simple terms, Yk-11 is a partial agonist as well as a selective androgen receptor modulator, it can be compared to the wan DHN acts (during nandrolone use).

I finally decided to try YK-11 but didnt go with 20mgs but went with full 50mgs per day. Immediately within like 2 days of regularly taking yk11 I started having dry skin (not oily as before) and not as vascular, like i lost vascularity and mass but not sure. What is this about? I dont want to mess something up on my cycle

That's possible but it's not a 'usual' side effect. This is likely happening because Yk-11 has a method of action that temporary blocks androgen receptors (selectively of course); in addition, it decreases Myostatin in the area of binding. However, once the Yk-11 is metabolized out of your body, it leaves your androgen receptors clear and restored.

In simple terms, Yk-11 is a partial agonist as well as a selective androgen receptor modulator, it can be compared to the wan DHN acts (during nandrolone use).

I didn't know the myostatin decreases that's localized, just read a bit more it's true! Seems it has a localized effect only.

what do you mean the "full" 50 mg per day? thats not full, thats more than double the recommended max dose.. of course you would have issues dosing that high

i haven't had the pleasure of using YK yet, but others have and there are several good logs up on various forums that most of us are on

Dude, I ran 10mg per day and had great results. I don't see the need to go over 20mg per day. Even the guys running it higher to experiment will do like 30mg. 50mg per day is way too much. Remember that YK is basically a steroid.

50mg 👀 did you even read any articles on yk11 or study any logs ? As Dylan said u are more than double the dose lol

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K odd sarms side effects Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video TRT Disappointments: Side Effects and Treatment Failures Revealed Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Steroid doses, side effects and results are subjective to the person using them! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
W Side effects from high test Steroids and SARMS 41
dylangemelli Video Trenbolone and mental health side effects: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
H Serious side effects on tren Steroids and SARMS 20
X RAD140 side effects and bloodwork Steroids and SARMS 27
S Hgh problems and side effects Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 516 - Peptides - Insulin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 515 - Peptides - Ace-031 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 514 - Peptides - AICAR Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
X Keeping side effects minimal on sarms Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 513 - Peptides - HGH Fragment 176-191 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 512 - Peptides - Melanotan II (M2) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 511 - Peptides - TB500 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 510 - Peptides - Sermorelin (GRF 1-29) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 509 - Peptides - CJC-1295 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 508 - Peptides - GHRP-2 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 507 - Peptides - Hexarelin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 1
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 506 - Peptides -iPamorelin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 505 - Peptides -Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 504 - Peptides - GHRP-6 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 503 - Peptides - IGF-1 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 502 - Peptides - HGH (human growth hormone) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 501 - SARMS - YK-11 (AK-11) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Video The Mystery of Anadrol and Estrogen Side Effects: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 499 - SARMS - S-23 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 10 - Masteron (Drostanolone), Doses and Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 494 - SARMS - Testolone (rad140) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 14
D Testosterone side effects to look for Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Controlling Winstrol Side Effects with MK2866 and GW501516: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
R Negative side effects steroids Steroids and SARMS 24
B Trenbolone and testosterone side effects Steroids and SARMS 16
W Does anyone have any good sarms with little side effects? Steroids and SARMS 18
Meow_Wolf AI side effects Steroids and SARMS 70
dylangemelli Steroids with the highest side effects: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Steroids with the lowest side effects: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
D do sarms cause side effects? Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Clenbuterol Side Effects and Alternatives: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
W weird sarms side effects Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Are trenbolone side effects overplayed or underplayed?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #368-Winstrol, Masteron, Primobolan, Anavar, side effects Steroids and SARMS 6
D testosterone vs primobolan side effects Steroids and SARMS 8
N clomid side effects? Steroids and SARMS 8
D winstrol/clen stack side effects female Steroids and SARMS 8
A clenbuterol side effects questions Steroids and SARMS 9
B s23 bad side effects RASH Steroids and SARMS 11
G other insulin side effects Steroids and SARMS 9
M side effects during PCT with health issues Steroids and SARMS 6
L steroid side effects permanent for women? Steroids and SARMS 9