Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs Site maintenance - ordering site may temporarily be closed off and on this weekend

Vision

V.I.P.
Gold
Site maintenance - ordering site may temporarily be closed off and on this weekend

Greetings,

neQOrMT.gif

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause anyone who have issues with logging in tor the ONLINE store, this weekend we are working on updates and site maintenance,
for some this may affect our customer service email and content views for a short duration today..
We're restoring the database back to April 7th, so please check your account concerning all tickets and info, this includes checking your spam folder with your email provider.
If in the event you have created a NEW ticket or replied back to an existing ticket from one of our responses within the past 24h and voucher not exist with a transcript,
please simply create an entirely NEW ticket, our customer service team will respond as swiftly as possible in the order in which we receive them.
This will not affect any recent or pending orders that have been made. Please remain patient with us as we continue with our routine maintenance..
AGAIN THIS WILL NOT AFFECT ANY RECENT PURCHASES OR PENDING ORDERS!!

Team supervisor,
Vision

PSL your website is nice I like the euro pharma layout, thank you for doing security upgrades for us

Vision, I clicked but all working for me perfect :)

Top Bottom