Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Something is off this cycle

Leomoi

Here is my layout:
I’m doing 1000mgs a week primbolan
500mgs a week testosterone enanthate
30mgs a day dianabol dbol
I look more cut in the mirror and i look like i have lost weight
Not really much strength
My main concern though is erections have gone downhilll
I’m 36 years old and concerned. Any reasons?

Primobolan is very mild so especially if you react well to androgenic steroids your sex life will drop on it.

the opposite will happen on tren

you are using too much gear to start with... 1000 mg of primobolan is just ridiculous and you likely have estrogen issues with that much test and also using dbol with it... when you are abusive with your dosing and also clearly using compounds you are very uneducated on then problems are certainly going to occur...

Here is my layout:
Not really much strength
1000mgs of primo? that must hurt lol

you wont get good results from this
redo the cycle
300mgs primo
500mgs test
drop the dbol replace with proviron
add n2guard and aromasin

testosterone should be 2x of primobolan

Adjust your dosing to: TEST-500mgs; PRIMO-300mgs, both weekly; plus add N2Guard for organ support, very important to your health

Here is my layout:
Not really much strength
Bodyfat? Any AI?

Nothing wrong with estrogen sides from test or dbol. Thats what and ai and serm is for. U are suplose to have estro sides. But with proper shit u wont. Its called balancing. U need to leave test at 500. Bring primo down to 500 dbol up to 50. Use an ai or serm. Do more research before shit like this

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L TRT for 20 something Steroids and SARMS 17
A Are steroids something you can quit? Steroids and SARMS 18
5 50 something sarms Steroids and SARMS 14
M Bad injection or something else? Steroids and SARMS 14
D cycle for 50 something Steroids and SARMS 8
M is fasting something new? Steroids and SARMS 6
B kneeling squats something to consider? Steroids and SARMS 6
S cruising with something other than test? Steroids and SARMS 8
W ripped women on something? Steroids and SARMS 2
Richard Brown NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Test Cyp 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org UG Supplements 14 - [2024] N2Guard off cycle how to utilize it? Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Deca 500 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On GP Mast 200 (Masteron) (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Primobolan 100 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On GP Tren Enanth 200 - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - EQ 300(Dragon Pharma) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 18
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Anavar 50 (Pharmaqo Labs) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On GP Test Cyp 250 - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off on Trenbolone-E 200 (Pharmaqo labs) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown 50% Off On Ultima Cyp 250 : NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 0
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Masteron 200 (Dragon Pharma) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Multi-Ester Test 400 (ex. Supersus 400 - Pharmaqo) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off On Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - GP Test Cyp 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off On Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - GP Mast 200 (Masteron) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 16
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) - This Week Only Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Ultima Cyp 250 is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved 30% Off On All Hemi Pharma Products ! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week - 50% Off On Multi Ester Test 400 Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off on Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Intex Pharma, Europe : 30% Off On All Full-Priced Products Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - 50% Off On GP Oxan (Anavar) Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Get 50% Off On Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 16
jasonhill800 Approved 50% Off On GP Test Enanth 250 - Only For This Week Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Boldenone 300 is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On Anavar 10mg (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Tren Enanth 200 ( Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off - Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
QuadSweep UGFreak Ugfreak.to Reminder: last call for 40% off September 5th! Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved Get 40% Off On Your Next Order Steroids and SARMS 5
Richard Brown Approved This Week’s Must-Have Deal is Here : 50% Off On GP Oxan (Anavar) Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Masteron-E 200 (Pharmaqo Labs) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Get 40% Off On Your Next Order Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Methan 10 - Dianabol (Geneza Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off Now On Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 17