Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squat variations

Adnal

I was talking to a buddy of mine who is also a personal trainer and he was talking about different squat variations that he recommended for me
I've looked at some YouTube videos and I'm trying to learn some new techniques Taking what he has told me and also learning from videos online.
what are some advice you can give me on best ways to do squats

I was talking to a buddy of mine who is also a personal trainer and he was talking about different squat variations that he recommended for me
I've looked at some YouTube videos and I'm trying to learn some new techniques Taking what he has told me and also learning from videos online.
Best way to do squats is on a machine like hack squat until you learn to do it right.

Do normal squats and deadlifts no variations needed.

I do 3. Hatfield Squats using a Safety Squat bar, Lever machine squats and a Power Squat Machine squat