Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suck my balls?

tehaunk

So I ran a steroid cycle and I did testosterone with Trenbolone for about 16 weeks
by the end of the cycle my balls were so tiny that I thought that they had been taken by aliens
how do I get these things back up. I miss having my balls sucked by my boyfriend

So I ran a steroid cycle and I did testosterone with Trenbolone for about 16 weeks
by the end of the cycle my balls were so tiny that I thought that they had been taken by aliens
how do I get these things back up. I miss having my balls sucked by my boyfriend
lol suck my balls funny name

you get 5 caps of n2generate and balls will be back

n2generate es for big balls

Just ask him

bish suck nelson montana's balls

16 weeks of tren is going to take quite a while to recover from. If balls are the priority then you could use HCG but just know it will slow down your HPTA recovery. Or you could try N2Generate ES.

We used to use clomid and if you ran a long cycle of a gram or more pw. we would add Nolvadex in if needed.