Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggested Diet Plans and Resources?

Maverick602

V.I.P.
Logger
I don't see many resources on here with meal plan suggestions or examples. Looking for suggestions for a scalable and customizable diet with meal prep suggestions that won't take a full day to prep.

Back in the day my training diets were simple yet grueling and back in my 20's I didn't care if all I ate was tuna, steak, chicken, rice and broccoli. Today, I want to enjoy the food I eat, but I also need structure and a weekly meal plan otherwise, I will stuff a piece of pizza in my face if it is in the fridge.

I can sit down and write something out, but I am wondering what apps or sources you guys use when you want to build a meal plan from scratch.

I have a tendency to overthink shit so I am trying to take the guess work out of this as much as possible.

Any suggestions?

I don't see many resources on here with meal plan suggestions or examples. Looking for suggestions for a scalable and customizable diet with meal prep suggestions that won't take a full day to prep.

Back in the day my training diets were simple yet grueling and back in my 20's I didn't care if all I ate was tuna, steak, chicken, rice and broccoli. Today, I want to enjoy the food I eat, but I also need structure and a weekly meal plan otherwise, I will stuff a piece of pizza in my face if it is in the fridge.

I can sit down and write something out, but I am wondering what apps or sources you guys use when you want to build a meal plan from scratch.

I have a tendency to overthink shit so I am trying to take the guess work out of this as much as possible.

Any suggestions?
I dont use apps for meal plans its not for bodybuilding

to be honest if you want a meal prep plan you have to plan it for yourself what you like and what works for you

day 1 chicken brown rice broccoli olives
day 2 steak yams green salad walnuts
day 3 no carb keto pizza
and so on

i agree with the guys hard to get 1 thing that works for all
why not make your own plan and cook 1 week ahead?
i do that now and pumping hard

Please log what you are doing
your cycle and your training and meals

we want to see it really man

Any suggestions?
bro best diet what i eat from ranch. we raise and grow own food

I compete and I plan my own meals. I do a lot of fish because I get lean faster.

You did meal plans before seems, why not follow what works?

And, can you post up a log on anabolex? your diet, training, cycle and your plans

same here I make my own plans, dont rely on apps

you going to post up a meal log? and cycle log?

make your own thats what i do always making my own plans
mainly eating steak daily lol carnivore

you going to log this diet and cycle for anabolex crew?

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Sooooo basically, there is no magic pill (so to speak) ahaha.

I just have to plan this shit out like I used to. As expected...all these apps are hype and probably a waste of time, if you know high GI carbs and sugars are a big no no.

This shit ain't rocket science, unless you are competing.

I am going to log my experience as much as possible on Anabolex, no doubt.

Thank you all for your input!

(JP...I will check out those podcasts.)

Right it is everything.i eat only fresh foods.nothing processed canned etc.alot of chicken&turkey.fish&shrimp.beef& some wild game as I spoke of on another thread.of course fruits & alot of veggies.i eat sweet potato almost everyday. My macros are 40/40/20.find it hard to consume carbs (good carbs),protein have no problems getting 200+ grams ..I'm fine tuning my own plan now.just have to see what works for your goals,and Stick WITH IT.

I don't personally have a template I follow but keep it super simple. I just avoid processed foods and do not track macros or anything. If I eat the right kinds of food, I respond.

Just eat whole foods, no processed food man. Meal plans are often specific to need, for example, your training/workout or bodybuilding goals.