Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching brands

Dinden

I'm currently having some issues with this brand of steroids and I think that it's underdosed. I want to switch to a different one to see if there's a change.
I was wondering if it was okay to change the source in the brand of testosterone I was using early in the cycle or should i just finish the cycle and go to pct?
Right now I'm on 600 mg a week of testosterone

Domestic Supply is the only source that I will use and with good reason. I have never had this kind of quality along with brand selection. They have it all and have been a top rated source over a decade! Trusted as they come, I would strongly suggest making the switch to Domestic Supply!

I'm currently having some issues with this brand of steroids and I think that it's underdosed. I want to switch to a different one to see if there's a change.
I was wondering if it was okay to change the source in the brand of testosterone I was using early in the cycle or should i just finish the cycle and go to pct?
You can change your source, go get something from napsgear.org

switch your brands to geneza pharma

Brother please listen to our podcast where we discuss this and many other topics of interest to a bodybuilder taking steroids.

Main Podcast Page