Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That fagoot BigWill still here?

I used to run shit around here. Back when this was the place to be. The cool kids came here. I was the cool kids cool kid. We called it "the place to be". BigWill didnt like that too much.
Well since you ran things, come back and post help out show how you are helpful to the community, welcome back

Ehhh I used to run shit with my gang ya know? My boys. It just wouldnt be the same without them you feel me? I dont think I have another run in me. Im getting old. The legs just dont go as easy as they used to.

I used to run shit around here. Back when this was the place to be. The cool kids came here. I was the cool kids cool kid. We called it "the place to be". BigWill didnt like that too much.
bro i would have eaten yo ass up in prison with that attitude.

you and yo bish nelson montana both poosies. cum at me bro

You think showing your tits on the internet is enough to entice young men to come suck your cock in you barn? Try some poems or share a playlist. Be creative. This isnt adultfriendfinder brugh
bro depend how young but let be honest. if we share prison cell together you would be one sleeping next to toilet and yo be one on knees daily for yo yogurt protein juice like nelson montoya

BodyMonster what is your connection to BigWill? You are clearly responding as his proxy here. State your stance as openly as you have your sexuality.
bro in prison bigwill my name bish.

i'm the guy yo momma warn you about last day before yo turn yoself in lol

i 6'6'' 274 pounds and 7% body fat.

let me know when you cum to east texas. i got my boys at airport waiting with pickup truck out front to drive you to ranch. we will see who the real bigwill is and if yo man enough to enter barn at night

As a straight man I have nothing but the finest tastes such as 5 star hotels and mansion cabin airbnbs. As a gay man I would have even higher standards. Your barn is in no way enticing.