Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Next Chapter - Euro Pharmacies

ckcrown84

Active Bro
Team Anabolex, I must say we aren't quite ready for the stage! I had fun this cut. You have seen the images.
Ending my cut next Tuesday (12/15) and will post some pics with a bit of a carb load.

My "cut" platued at 200lbs (215 to 200lbs) and ending at 2500 calories. I do not plan to reduce calories further but next cut I shall end at 2500 calories + Cardio and see if we are ready for a trial run at a show?!?

So how do we go about that?

Phase1: January and maybe some of February
Calories go up to 3000 and will still be mostly strength training still. If weight permits while on low training volume I may go to 3500 calories which will make Phase 2 a bit higher.
Testosteron 250MG
NPP 300mg
Masteron E 400mg
Orals are in flux here. I may compete February 20th in a PL meet if my tricep allows.

Phase2: March/April
Calories go up to 3500 and training volume increases
Test 250MG
NPP 300mg
masteron 400mg
Add dbol 10mg

Phase3: April/May
Calories go up to 4000 and training volume increases more.
Add Dbol 20mg

Phase 4: The Cut
From here we will begin to assess what will be needed to get stage ready and make the necessary financial/emotional/ commitments for Cardio and a 2500 calorie diet.

Doing these phases will allow me to reintroduce some food and put on some quality tissues over the next 15 weeks or so and then peel it back and see if the stage is getting closer to reality.

This is great man. I really love how you rely on food and not super high steroid doses for results. Well, food and obviously your training.

That is phenomenal progress and results my dude and as said above it makes me happy when someone shows what you can achieve we hard work actually eating right and only running minimalist doses of gear

That is phenomenal progress and results my dude and as said above it makes me happy when someone shows what you can achieve we hard work actually eating right and only running minimalist doses of gear

Thanks brother, we aren't done! Let's throw in some calories and bring up some lagging body parts then peel back again for a show :)

PIC attached

Attachments

• IMG_5441.jpg
    IMG_5441.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 49
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
PCTShopRep Approved SHARE YOUR ORDER (with pictures) ON THE FORUM - SAVE 10% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER! Underground 26
Richard Brown Approved Get 40% Off On Your Next Order Underground 5
Richard Brown Approved Get 40% Off On Your Next Order Underground 16
jasonhill800 Approved My NapsGear Reviews - Get 40% Off On Your Next Order Underground 17
ballin2504 50% off the next 48 hours! Underground 13
ballin2504 50% off for the next 48 hours Underground 13
ballin2504 50% off these products the next 48 hours!!! Underground 12
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Month of July (EURO-PHARMA) Underground 39
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Month Promo (EURO-PHARMA) Underground 40
Jayne Scott Approved Upsteroid Product of the Week Promo (SUSTANON - EURO-PHARMA) Underground 43
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (SUSTANON - EURO-PHARMA) Underground 43
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo Extended (Dianabol - Euro Pharma) Underground 42
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (Dianabol - Euro Pharma) Underground 41
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Month Promo - All Products - ULTIMA (USA) + EURO-PHARMA (EUROPE/USA) Warehouses Underground 43
Steroidify Rep 📢 Warehouse Reboot - Many Discounts - Euro, Pfizer And More Underground 13
Jayne Scott UPsteroid 2 In 1 Product Of The Week Promo (SUSTANON - EURO PHARMA) Underground 39
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product Of The Week - Dianabol (EURO-PHARMA) Underground 34
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product Of The Week - Sustanon (Euro Pharma) Underground 32
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product Of The Week Promo - ANAVAR (EURO PHARMA) Underground 37
Anabolex-Chuck NOT APPORVED Euro Pharmacies Underground 12
Richardbrown Napsgear: Product of the Week Winner: Testosterone Enanthate (Euro-Pharmacies) Underground 14
ckcrown84 Team Euro Pharmacies - Cycle Design Thoughts - Underground 4
ckcrown84 Video Series - Euro Pharmacies - 3 Part Video Underground 1
ckcrown84 Euro Pharmacies - Competition Underground 6
ckcrown84 Euro Pharmacies - Bench Press 285 x 22 Underground 8
ckcrown84 Euro Pharmacies - Progress Photos Underground 5
ckcrown84 Euro Pharmacies - Bench Workout - 275x25 Underground 9
ckcrown84 Euro Pharmacies - Physique Update Underground 7
Vision NEW TRT blend from Euro-Pharmacies, sponsored by PSL TestE200/MastE200 - 400mg/mL Underground 2
ckcrown84 Leaning Out and Injury Recovery - Euro Pharmacies Underground 10
E Euro pharmacies vs Pivotal Labs Underground 12
P Super Powers by Euro-Pharmacies from P.S.L. Underground 5
Vision Does the carrier oil matter? For PSL using Euro-Pharmacies it does! Underground 5