Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Role of Anabolic Hormones for Wound Healing in Catabolic States

Macedog24

V.I.P.
Gold
I know we have many guys hurting with some injuries.. hope this helps a little.
The role of anabolic hormones on wound healing:

Exogenous administration of these agents has been shown to maintain or increase lean body mass as well as directly stimulate the healing process through their anabolic and anticatabolic actions. Follow the link below:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1501119/

I'm sure anabolic hormones heal wounds, but of course hgh is the best for that.
I'm gonna tell everyone one thing I learned. If your body is not making enough Test and your suffering from low T, healing /recovery is gonna take longer and be that much harder! Even when taking these other recovery agents. Make sure your test is within the proper range. ...

those are therapeutic dosages bro because of their boost in RBC and reversing anemia. you cannot just hop on tons of sauce and heal faster, you will actually SLOW DOWN healing doing that due to inflammation

I see too many guys end up with the opposite effect because they feel like a beast on gear and like they don't want to waste a workout......so they go balls to the wall and end up hurt.

HGH is good to heal and recover quicker and deca is amazing to heal joints . You can use TB500 and BPC157 peptides to

those are therapeutic dosages bro because of their boost in RBC and reversing anemia. you cannot just hop on tons of sauce and heal faster, you will actually SLOW DOWN healing doing that due to inflammation
I never said to hop on tons of sauce . I m saying if your Testosterone is low. Out of range ,It will effect your healing.. if you can get your level back up into optimal range recovery will go much smoother and easier.

^^^ yep we are on the same page on that for sure. unfortunately many have a tough time producing test naturally. i have posted about why many times on evo. has a lot to do with stress on the body. stress from the food we eat, water we drink, pollutants all over the place, and of course external stress from societal norms like having a family, 2 mortgages, 3 car payments, and "the American dream".

thankfully TRT is not expensive. a vial of test will last a while and costs like $60

Bodybuilder lifstyle is alot of stress on body, because you eat more than normal people, you train harder, you take much more anabolics and all the other stresses we have in life like family , all the payments of car house and many others. So life is stress and thats why we need to rest as maximum possible , take DHEA to reduce cortisol

People said do a cycle is not cheap but is much cheaper than buy supplements that dont work