Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tingling in triceps

Norbertar

this usually happens on shoulder day or the next day, but when i do tricep extensions using the ropes in my gym i notice a tingling feeling like where my triceps meet the elbow. what does this mean? It happens usually when i reach peak contraction and then goes away after.

this usually happens on shoulder day or the next day, but when i do tricep extensions using the ropes in my gym i notice a tingling feeling like where my triceps meet the elbow. what does this mean? It happens usually when i reach peak contraction and then goes away after.

It sounds like you have tendon damage in elbow, you should try topical cbd.

tingling is nerves being pinched. when you extend your nerves start to pinch. it is something to monitor. one of the most common nerve issues in weight lifting is the ulnar nerve. there are therapy exercises you can do to help with this (youtube them) and remember weight training over time will make it worse and worse. this is why i recommend guys do body maintenance. hot yoga is great to reverse nerve damage and compression

personally i would stop weight training your upper body for 1-2 months and just go do hot yoga during this time. then transition back to weight training