Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tootallslim welcome!

RealQuadzilla40

V.I.P.
Red
@Tootallslim I was thinking negative about you bro but looking at your posts you seem legit.

I take back what I said about you and you have my respect.

If admin made you VIP you got my respect bro.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Sorry I didn’t respond earlier, one of our daughters went to college so we had a shit ton of stuff to get ready and yesterday was her move in day.

I have been around this industry a while I am looking forward to helping as much as I can and to continue learning from everyone.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Sorry I didn’t respond earlier, one of our daughters went to college so we had a shit ton of stuff to get ready and yesterday was her move in day.

I have been around this industry a while I am looking forward to helping as much as I can and to continue learning from everyone.
that is great, college is a wise choice

you look like you got a nice size back in that pic. what your stats?

that is great, college is a wise choice

you look like you got a nice size back in that pic. what your stats?
I’ll post a little bio later. I’m all over the place depending on life and goals. I’m 6’ 9” (for real). Probably 275 in that pic. I’ve been up to 305 before. try to stay in the teens for bf% but 18% is where I’m at on average.

Got shitty during COVID and had to cut for 3 months (fucking hate cutting). I dropped 30 lbs. I’m also old now and have some back and neck issues and other health problems that limit what I can do now. Now I’m more lean and less bf. Probably 15% now and 245 on the way back up (lean bulking) to 260 ish 275 is probably as big as I’ll ever try to get now. I keep it simple just test (trt mostly) hgh and maybe a sarm here or there.

I’ll post a little bio later. I’m all over the place depending on life and goals. I’m 6’ 9” (for real). Probably 275 in that pic. I’ve been up to 305 before. try to stay in the teens for bf% but 18% is where I’m at on average.

Got shitty during COVID and had to cut for 3 months (fucking hate cutting). I dropped 30 lbs. I’m also old now and have some back and neck issues and other health problems that limit what I can do now. Now I’m more lean and less bf. Probably 15% now and 245 on the way back up (lean bulking) to 260 ish 275 is probably as big as I’ll ever try to get now. I keep it simple just test (trt mostly) hgh and maybe a sarm here or there.
damn i'm hiring you as my bodyguard at that size

6'9 275! daymn, you are huge. I'm pushing 230 6' even around 9% bodyfat.

TRT with HGH btw is the best mix 200mgs of test and 3 IUs hgh did wonders for me for 2 years.

I'm glad to see you on the VIP team man.

275lbs!!!!!! you're the biggest guy here except for @Mobster he's 310lbs I think.

damn i'm hiring you as my bodyguard at that size
I used to be a bouncer at a big Irish pub. It was definitely an experience to say the least. I actually had to play bouncer at almost any bar we went to. It did get old fast. Now I’m old lol so not too many bars in my life now.

6'9 275! daymn, you are huge. I'm pushing 230 6' even around 9% bodyfat.

TRT with HGH btw is the best mix 200mgs of test and 3 IUs hgh did wonders for me for 2 years.

I'm glad to see you on the VIP team man.
I’m very jealous of your bf. I’ll NEVER be there. Don’t have the discipline. I love food too much lol. Yeah getting there took years and years and getting to 300 was just too much.

and that’s exactly why I’ve been on, Trt 200mg and 3IU of hgh. Actually I just bumped my test up to 500 for my first “blast” in years.

275lbs!!!!!! you're the biggest guy here except for @Mobster he's 310lbs I think.
310 is no joke! When I hit 303 kids thought I was in the WWE. Too much food and my body is old and fucked up now so I’m never getting that big again. Plus being tall and having shitty genetics for building muscle doesn’t help. I have to workout like 1.5 hours a day 6 days a week. Anything less and I get zero results.