Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

toraxx pharmaceuticals cycle

toni2days

I'm so excited for my 3rd cycle. all my gear is from the forum sponsor and i'm using some also leftover from toraxx pharmaceuticals. Please tell me what I can improve on: i'm 44 years old. 14% bf

500 test prop a week

300 tren ace

50mg proviron a day

support supps?

AI?

PCT:

nolva 20/20/20/20, clomid 50/50/50/50

Good cycle. For support supps, go with n2guard 3 caps/day, cardazol 30 (3cap)/day, and AI aromasin 10mgs/D.
PCT add some ostazol 2caps/day and n2generate 2 caps.

bro...im not a fan of toraxx but im sure other ppl are fans...you need an AI like aromasin and organ support like n2guard with cardio support from cardazol....

I'm so excited for my 3rd cycle. all my gear is from the forum sponsor and i'm using some also leftover from toraxx pharmaceuticals. Please tell me what I can improve on: i'm 44 years old. 14% bf

500 test prop a week

300 tren ace

50mg proviron a day

support supps?

AI?

PCT:

nolva 20/20/20/20, clomid 50/50/50/50

That's it?

i would ease up on dosages across the board. and atleast add n2generate to pct. maybe cardarine too. see sponsors

N2Guard will be very important with running tren. It is an extremely harsh compound on the body. For me persoanlly I always find running test very low or not at all with tren was the best. That helps keep side effects down and still make great results. That is my experience though and not the same for everyone.

bro...im not a fan of toraxx but im sure other ppl are fans...you need an AI like aromasin and organ support like n2guard with cardio support from cardazol....
im with you, also not a fan

i would definitely stick with domestic supply.. always stick with a TRUSTED source

GW501516 is a must with tren... not only for the obvious with cardiovascular help in terms of mitigating or even eliminating the cardio sides but also due to the fact it helps so much with blood pressure and cholesterol, which we know tren can be harmful towards...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Richard Brown NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Test Cyp 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On GP Mast 200 (Masteron) (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 18
Batman0007 Nextgen Pharmaceuticals gear trial Steroids and SARMS 37
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - GP Test Cyp 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Tren Enanth 200 ( Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
jasonhill800 Approved Planning for Ultima Pharmaceuticals ? Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off Now On GP Test Cyp 250 ( Geneza Pharmaceuticals) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Domestic Ultima Pharmaceuticals Super Deal! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Phenyl 100 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: GP Tren Enanth 200 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
H Approved Log My OSgear cycle Ultima pharmaceuticals Steroids and SARMS 57
jasonhill800 Geneza Pharmaceuticals Domestic Sale! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: Limited Time Sigma Pharmaceuticals 30% OFF Sale Steroids and SARMS 15
K Test Cypionate vs Test Enanthate / Balkan Pharmaceuticals Steroids and SARMS 9
dylangemelli Balkan Pharmaceuticals Info - Domestic Supply Steroids and SARMS 8
G Geneza pharmaceuticals honest review Steroids and SARMS 4
X adding sustanon to existing cycle? Steroids and SARMS 20
R Gonadorelin cycle check and thoughts Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org UG Supplements 14 - [2024] N2Guard off cycle how to utilize it? Steroids and SARMS 21
A using a deca cycle in my 50’s Steroids and SARMS 19
Korin Approved Log Cutting cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 21
jj210tx Approved Log My 8 week SARMS Lgd4033 nutrobal mk677 testosterone cypionate cycle LOG Steroids and SARMS 72
dogtrainer85 Approved Log My 1st Sustanon Dbol cycle log Steroids and SARMS 77
T cutting down on my next steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
R what should I do during my sarms cycle? Steroids and SARMS 20
B First cycle questions before making log Steroids and SARMS 20
NickPal Approved Log My Testosterone Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 26
A safest steroid cycle between these stacks? Steroids and SARMS 19
R worst cycle for dude with joint issues Steroids and SARMS 20
Eneiched402 Approved Log My First Testosterone cycle diet training Log Steroids and SARMS 27
Lexx2004 Approved Log GW-0742, Andarine S4, S23 Two-month Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 103
Beefster300 Newbie cycle help Steroids and SARMS 1
Beefster300 First cycle/smoking weed on gear Steroids and SARMS 22
J My spring cycle adventure Steroids and SARMS 21
K 18% body fat and sarms cycle stacking Steroids and SARMS 19
S Whats your Favorite Cycle?? Steroids and SARMS 0
N how to use a kickstarter on this next cycle Steroids and SARMS 23
G 22 years old first cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
GGpump Tren and test cycle (need advice) Steroids and SARMS 23
ILVerduco Approved Log My Second Cycle Testosterone and Anavar Log Steroids and SARMS 19
F 4th cycle with testosterone need options Steroids and SARMS 21
evox267 Approved Log New cycle Testosterone Anavar Cardarine Log Steroids and SARMS 39
L napsgear last cycle before holiday Steroids and SARMS 18
A very exciting deca cycle from napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
AdriGeyer Approved Log LeanBulk Pre-cycle Training log Steroids and SARMS 81
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #42 - Bulking Cycle with Orals Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
N looking to run a kickstart with test 2nd cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
AdriGeyer Steroids Anavar/Turnibol Cycle Advice for a 28 year old trying a lean bulk on steriods Steroids and SARMS 23
Q Primobolan + masteron + testosterone next cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
M geneza pharma first time cycle Steroids and SARMS 18