Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Traveling with Orals....international through Customs???

LHVrc51

Growing Newb
Anyone have any experience with this, and or can shed some light on this. during my cycle(test e base) my last week of var i will be in mexico. If i take a vitamin container, split into days with all my other legit multi vitamins and such, and include anavar in those each day will i be haggled at customs for this, and or my vitamins?

I get it how many obese, high BP, depressed Americans would be stopped at the border and detained if every oral med or supp was scrutinized lol. More looking for anyone who has done this and if they could give me some suggestions.

dont take steroids into mexico unless you want to get arrested

but the comment about the n2gard and n2slin, there ok, along with my other daily multi vitamins and stuff? i wont take the car, the question now turned to is n2gard/n2slin ok?

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

rgr that, yeah wont take the var, i was only going to be taking it 6 weeks max so i can live with 5 week lol

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #42 - Bulking Cycle with Orals Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #41 - 3 Orals Bulker with Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 16
B kickstarting vs. finisher orals? Steroids and SARMS 21
R Adding orals on cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
G How to use orals to kickstart Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #7 - Trenbolone and Orals to bulk - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 19 Orals Only Bulk - Dbol, Anadrol, Tbol - Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 14
K Sarms orals or liquid? Steroids and SARMS 19
A How to add orals to a cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
L Stacking 2 orals Steroids and SARMS 19
A Adding in orals late Steroids and SARMS 16
P first 4 week orals geneza pharma Steroids and SARMS 10
U Orals causing acid at night Steroids and SARMS 14
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #361 – Fatigue off cycle,kickstart with orals,winstrol... Steroids and SARMS 6
E acid reflux on orals Steroids and SARMS 7
Reno Are Orals Worth It? Steroids and SARMS 32
A stimulants with orals Steroids and SARMS 9
G Favorite orals to use Steroids and SARMS 8
B orals after pct Steroids and SARMS 1
Robertgrey Approved The Provider : International Service Steroids and SARMS 12
Tazz ⭐️Steroidify⭐️Your #1 International/Domestic Source⭐️ Steroids and SARMS 1
X International sarms Steroids and SARMS 15