Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone acetate cycle

I've ran 3 cycles of testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate. this time i want to run tren ace. I just finished my 12 week test cycle and it went well, gained 8 pounds. I don't want to wait, just want to hop on tren right away. what are the risks of doing that without taking a break or doing pct?

you need to take time off in between cycles, whether you are on trt or not... you cannot just stay on like that constantly... unless you just dont give a fuck about your health, which it sounds like you pretty much don't... you do whatever you want, just know its beyond wreckless and IGNORANT to just stay on like that

Not a good plan. The risk is that you permamently ruin your HPTA and end up on TRT for life. Not to mention the stress of not letting your organs have time to get back to homeostasis.

I highly recommend taking a minimum of 90-120 days off, when you’re about to come off - make an appointment with an endocrinologist, tell them everything you’re on and that you’re wanting bloodwork (depending on the ester it could be 14-60 days after last pin of Test).

Most endocrinologists laugh at the PCTs most people recommend online, and will prescribe you what they deem as “appropriate” post cycle remedies if they feel you need it after seeing blood work.

For reference - my last cycle was such:

Test Prop 75mg/day weeks 1-24
Tren Ace 75mg/day weeks 1-12
Anavar 50mg/day weeks 18-24

When I came off cycle my endo tested my blood 21 days after my last pin of Test Prop - my total T came back at 220ish ng/dl but my free T, estradiol, LDL, FSH and SHBG were all relatively normal or low normal range. My endo opted to not give me anything at all and to get more blood work 60 days later. After waiting around for appointments and blood work return time I’d have been off cycle for about 85-90 days and my T returned to my “normal” genetic range of 350ish ng/dl and we resumed my very low dose TRT regiment to bump me back up to 800-900 ng/dl so I can carry my mass.

TLDR; I didn’t take a PCT last cycle, yes I lost some gains and gained some BF % but overall was happy with the 5 pounds of lean muscle mass I was able to gain and KEEP per the dexa scan.

Go see an Endocrinologist, talk to them and let them guide you but you have to come off cycle eventually.. especially when dealing with Tren.. it can kill you.

VancenoLance if you only done test in the past go easy with cycles and use something healthier ( tren is to harsh and is not best to put on mass ) , include deca and some dianabol and you will grow like weed if you eat good and train hard .

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W first trenbolone acetate cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
M Trenbolone acetate Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #43 - HGH and Trenbolone Bulking Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
Ghostrider1982 Approved Log Equipoise Trenbolone Testosterone Log Steroids and SARMS 194
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off on Trenbolone-E 200 (Pharmaqo labs) Steroids and SARMS 18
Batman0007 Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Equipoise HGH recomp Log Steroids and SARMS 175
newbie07 Approved Log My first Trenbolone Testosterone Log Steroids and SARMS 191
dylangemelli Video Stacking Testosterone, Trenbolone and Masteron Revisited: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off On Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 16
Mfcc Approved Log My anavar testosterone trenbolone log Steroids and SARMS 44
Z can’t seem to hydrate on trenbolone Steroids and SARMS 22
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Get 50% Off On Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 16
D trenbolone cycle with NPP Steroids and SARMS 20
DillonAlexander Approved Log My Testosterone, Deca, Trenbolone, Winstrol cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 140
DillonAlexander Steroids Switch Trenbolone for Masteron? Steroids and SARMS 35
Mobster Approved Log Mobsters UGFreak ParaPharma 1 month Trenbolone cut Log Steroids and SARMS 214
G Trenbolone ace dosing mistake ? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video The best way to use trenbolone is to not use it at all! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off Now On Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 17
Chimp Approved Log Para Pharma UGFreak Testosterone Trenbolone HGH contest prep Log Steroids and SARMS 634
dylangemelli Video Trenbolone and mental health side effects: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 545 - Why some LOVE trenbolone Steroids and SARMS 17
N Trenbolone blowout cycle help Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video How to stack Testosterone, Trenbolone and Anavar: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #11 - Pharmacom - Spring Cutting Cycles with Trenbolone Steroids and SARMS 1
Q After trenbolone, whats next Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 14
A Napsgear trenbolone options Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video UPDATED: How to use and dose Trenbolone: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 22
N Trenbolone cycle with a little test? Steroids and SARMS 17
gates Trenbolone cycle Results Steroids and SARMS 19
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13
J Trenbolone steroid run Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Trenbolone vs. EVERYTHING: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
T Stacking trenbolone and testosterone Steroids and SARMS 19
X 1st time trenbolone questions Steroids and SARMS 18
richierich$ Approved Log My Trenbolone testosterone log Steroids and SARMS 269
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 26 - Oral trenbolone and Clenbuterol PreContest Stacked Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #7 - Trenbolone and Orals to bulk - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 25 - Oral trenbolone and Halotestin PreContest Stacked Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 24 - Oral trenbolone and Anavar PreContest Stacked Steroids and SARMS 15
R Trenbolone stack, ready set go! Steroids and SARMS 19
S UGfreak trenbolone E Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video The best steroids to stack with Trenbolone: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
J Trenbolone with equipoise? Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 17 Trenbolone Sustanon Bulking - Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Napsgear: Product of the Week Winner: Trenbolone 100 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 15 Trenbolone and Masteron Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 14 Get Ripped with Trenbolone and Anavar Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17