Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Truth about rice

Kisuwas

I was wondering what you thought about consuming rice as a bodybuilder and also what kind of effects it has on my body.
I know that rice has a lot of carbohydrates. And a lot of bodybuilders want to avoid carbs as much as possible. But is rice really that bad for you or is it something that I can be consuming on a daily basis?

I was wondering what you thought about consuming rice as a bodybuilder and also what kind of effects it has on my body.
I know that rice has a lot of carbohydrates. And a lot of bodybuilders want to avoid carbs as much as possible. But is rice really that bad for you or is it something that I can be consuming on a daily basis?
I dont think rice is bad for you, brown rice that is, now white rice not great

eat brown rice or red rice i do that

There is nothing wrong with rice in moderation. It is a great source for carbs but you would not want to over do it. Brown rice is going to have more nutrients but Jasmine Rice is a great option as well

many bodybuilders want to avoid carbohydrates as much as possible

WHAT?????
I knew exactly the OPPOSITE!

Brown rice would suffice brother