Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Two different mg two different tests. Testosterone cream.

anabolic steroids questions, answers, articles and profiles

Topps_Baseball88

V.I.P.
Gold
I switched from injections of cypionate onto 5% testosterone cream ( one result was on 75mg a day the other result was on 50mg a day.

Just thought I'd share some numbers with everyone as I find it fascinating my testosterone numbers are way higher with much lower doses compared to Injections. 200mg with cyp had me at 1440 at one point. 130mg put me if I remember correctly around 850 with IM injections.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221012-175236_MyChart.jpg
    Screenshot_20221012-175236_MyChart.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20220906-231031_MyChart.jpg
    Screenshot_20220906-231031_MyChart.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 82
I agree I wasn't sure till the bloods came back, I see many talk negative about them for some reason, for me it worked amazing.

I switched from injections of cypionate onto 5% testosterone cream ( one result was on 75mg a day the other result was on 50mg a day.

Just thought I'd share some numbers with everyone as I find it fascinating my testosterone numbers are way higher with much lower doses compared to Injections. 200mg with cyp had me at 1440 at one point. 130mg put me if I remember correctly around 850 with IM injections.
good info, I don't really do creams but I heard guys do well on testosterone creams too.

Maybe the test is not all accurate too because creams in the blood longer.

I think timing is everything with testosterone creams or injections

good info, I don't really do creams but I heard guys do well on testosterone creams too.

Maybe the test is not all accurate too because creams in the blood longer.
You could definitely be accurate with that. One test was 5 hours after administration with higher mg , the other test was my actual mg and 8- 10 hours difference after one 25mg application.

i used creams for several years when i first got on trt. they do work
I was the exact opposite I started with Injections because I was like I have tattoos a needle is a needle as long as I administer in the correct spot I will be just fine.

I think timing is everything with testosterone creams or injections
Indeed it is I ran a little test one time and skipped 4 days of daily administration and by the end of the 4th day I felt like pure garbage never again lol

100% injectable test is better
Depends man on the person, my blood markers and panels on cream remarkably better my estrogen went from 60 something down into 33 plus my sexual functions drastically improved on cream vs injections could be do to the spike in dht.

bros i dont like test creams personally
Yeah it certainly isn't for everyone I definitely did the smart thing if I am feeling froggy I have enough cypionate at home to try and combine some things