Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

types of juice

Malxah

my uncle said that prune juice is very good for your bowel movements and I should be drinking it everyday
and he said that orange juice is good for your immune system cause it has a lot of vitamin C. Do any of you drink juices like this?

my uncle said that prune juice is very good for your bowel movements and I should be drinking it everyday
and he said that orange juice is good for your immune system cause it has a lot of vitamin C. Do any of you drink juices like this?
Prune juice is fine and greens juice also good

greens veggie juice is the best for detox

The main issue with juices is the processing stage and all the added sugars and garbage put in them. If you do want to drink them juice it yourself

Yep. Prune juice is actually great for relieving constipation issues, but too much of it could lead to diarrhea. Oranges are great for your immune system as you stated, but part from vit C, Oranges are also rich in potassium which is great for preventing bone loss and promoting bone formation.

Not to mention, it’s an excellent source of the mineral potassium, which regulates blood pressure, prevents bone loss, and protects against heart disease and stroke

Yep. Prune juice is actually great for relieving constipation issues, but too much of it could lead to diarrhea. Oranges are great for your immune system as you stated, but part from vit C, Oranges are also rich in potassium which is great for preventing bone loss and promoting bone formation.