Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Up and down in bodyweight

Junior

Growing Newb
I'm on week 10 of cypionate, been off dbol for 6 weeks now. I've been going up and down in bodyweight. I know it was water weight on the dbol. Will I keep gaining on cypionate alone?

I'm on week 10 of cypionate, been off dbol for 6 weeks now. I've been going up and down in bodyweight. I know it was water weight on the dbol. Will I keep gaining on cypionate alone?
Dianabol generally has a lot of water weight, so you are naturally going to drop water when you get off Dbol.

With testosterone cypionate, if you're on a 500mgs/week cycle, you need to keep your diet in check to make gains. At least 1-1.5grams of protein per lb. of bodyweight and keep carbs at 200+ clean with healthy fats.

Of course you can still add size with just test... there are always so many underlying factors when assessing how much etc... but in short, of course you can

I agree with @RickRock on this one. I usually stall out after 8-10 weeks no matter what I do or try. I’ve done 8 week cycles with fast acting stuff and 16 weeks and tbh I’ve always had better results with the shorter cycles. I never gained anything more on 16 week cycles.

Now that’s not saying I didn’t improve my strength or body decomposition, but the most of your weight gains come in the first 8-10 weeks, especially with a kick start.

I agree with @RickRock on this one. I usually stall out after 8-10 weeks no matter what I do or try. I’ve done 8 week cycles with fast acting stuff and 16 weeks and tbh I’ve always had better results with the shorter cycles. I never gained anything more on 16 week cycles.

Now that’s not saying I didn’t improve my strength or body decomposition, but the most of your weight gains come in the first 8-10 weeks, especially with a kick start.
Oh okay I see, so you think if I added dbol again will it be a waste?

Oh okay I see, so you think if I added dbol again will it be a waste?
Definitely don’t add it back in. That’s just a waste and an unnecessary strain on your system. Just continue your cycle as is, eat big, lift big and sleep big. Continue to do so through pct as well. Too many people don’t eat or work hard enough on pct.

Next time try Tbol instead of Dbol. It does have its purpose in cycles but it’s mostly puffy water weight that is just going to go away. Tbol will give you dry lean gains that are easier to keep. Plus it doesn’t aromatize and it will free up bound testosterone.

Definitely don’t add it back in. That’s just a waste and an unnecessary strain on your system. Just continue your cycle as is, eat big, lift big and sleep big. Continue to do so through pct as well. Too many people don’t eat or work hard enough on pct.

Next time try Tbol instead of Dbol. It does have its purpose in cycles but it’s mostly puffy water weight that is just going to go away. Tbol will give you dry lean gains that are easier to keep. Plus it doesn’t aromatize and it will free up bound testosterone.
Thank you for your advice, I won't bother with adding dbol, but will try tbol.