Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very new and willing to learn!

Duke580

Hey guys I’ve been working out now for about 6 months and I’m seeing results but I would like to have a little help getting to where I want to be at. I’ve been reading up on orals but with the way this thread is I don’t know where to start. Like I said I’m not trying to be a juice head but I’d like to try something that’s not crazy but will give results as far as strength goes.

you need to get years of training in before you even consider any steroid... you are a very very very long way from that point... noone with even a fraction of a brain cell would tell you to use steroids right now

keep at it man... you have to get us much naturally as you can first... that takes several years to get to that point

Hey guys I’ve been working out now for about 6 months and I’m seeing results but I would like to have a little help getting to where I want to be at. I’ve been reading up on orals but with the way this thread is I don’t know where to start. Like I said I’m not trying to be a juice head but I’d like to try something that’s not crazy but will give results as far as strength goes.

After 6months steroids are too early, you should start with SARMS like gw/osta with cardazol. Or if you want to go really hardcore, 30mgs anavar/day 8 weeks with n2guard to protect liver/kidneys + 6weeks pct. Make sure you're over 20.

you need to get years of training in before you even consider any steroid... you are a very very very long way from that point... noone with even a fraction of a brain cell would tell you to use steroids right now

I dont agree with that. Some guys can use steroids like anavar light dose with sarms even after a year of training. They are already using PEDs.

the title says it all.... learn how to eat and train first. 6 months is just getting started. give it a little more time. how old are you?

you are super early to be using PED's right now. if you insist go with sarms.

you don't want to get into a habit of depending on steroids just to lift