Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vials crashed monstersteroids.net

Tazcero

All my steroid vials have crashed
Ordered from monstersteroids.net
Very disappointed because they are supposed to be a good source but i guess i was wrong
When i asked him about the crashed gear they said they would not replace them cause there is nothing wrong. Now i have to boil them every time i inject. That aint right. They should replace them!

Always educate yourself with reviews, user feedback threads, progress pictures etc. My preference is to stick with the most trusted places out there, and that is in all aspects of anything... my best experiences have always come with @domestic-supply.com !

monstersteroids.net aint cool no trust

Very disappointed because they are supposed to be a good source but i guess i was wrong
When i asked him about the crashed gear they said they would not replace them cause there is nothing wrong. Now i have to boil them every time i inject. That aint right. They should replace them!
crashing gear over and over means the product wasn't produced properly

you could add some ba and bb to try and get it to hold... This is why I use @domestic-supply.com for everything that I need....

That sucks and sorry they didn't make it right. I would definitely order from one of the approved sources here as they are all good to go.