Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VP2 hit or hype?

you ever hear of VP2 protein powder? ? this product used to be the biggest thing since sliced bread back 20 years ago then came optimum nutrition protein and it blew it away. now I hear they are bringing back the brand again and making claims that it was the most protein out of any shake.

they've been doing protein powder bs for years changing up formulas. it is gotten worse, not better. now every protein powder has added oils, chemicals, sugars, HFCS, etc. you might as well buy a tub of ice cream from walmart. the truth is if it tastes sugary and good then it aint good for ya!

Thetes a lot of companies out there. This is nothing different or special. I have certain brands I stick to for protein based on quality taste and cost

These powders are just a processed byproduct of cheese. Nothing special man. If you want to fart all the time then keep taking the protein powders. If you want to grow muscle then eat real food.

Top Bottom