Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanna say hello, intro

Macedog24

V.I.P.
Gold
I go by macedog24, been around the forums for a bit. I'm also a rep PSL. Glad to become a part of Anabolex.
2019 , I had to have surgery on torn rotator,labrum, and bicep tenodesis. All on the right arm(dominant arm). Everything was kinda drawn out into this yr. I can finally say it's behind me now, and I can begin my journey back with the help of PSL at my side.
I'm always Looking to share knowledgeable info with everyone , and learning from each other.. hopefully we can have some fun along the way and help each other meet and attain whatever goals we may set for ourselves. Time to grind.

I go by macedog24, been around the forums for a bit. I'm also a rep PSL. Glad to become a part of Anabolex.
2019 , I had to have surgery on torn rotator,labrum, and bicep tenodesis. All on the right arm(dominant arm). Everything was kinda drawn out into this yr. I can finally say it's behind me now, and I can begin my journey back with the help of PSL at my side.
I'm always Looking to share knowledgeable info with everyone , and learning from each other.. hopefully we can have some fun along the way and help each other meet and attain whatever goals we may set for ourselves. Time to grind.

Macedog I saw you on IL back in the day, you're a real knowledgeable vet.

Macedog I saw you on IL back in the day, you're a real knowledgeable vet.
Thank you, I will do my best to contribute as much as possible.