Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to get stronger with sauce

Demarlor

Looking to impress the guys in the gym and get stronger
several of us have been competing against each other. Just friendly competition but I want to knock their socks off by getting stronger really quick with steroids
which steroid stack would you recommend for strength?
Right now I am 5’10’’ and i can bench around 225 pounds and deadlift around 300.

hands down trenbolone is the #1 strength steroid but not if you are new to this.

you can use anadrol, dbol or test as a first cycle

it makes no sense for you to be using steroids to "impress the guys" thats literally one of the worst reasons ive ever heard

You could be knocking on regret's door if your reason for using gear is to impress your friends. Not worth it in the end.

several of us have been competing against each other. Just friendly competition but I want to knock their socks off by getting stronger really quick with steroids
Right now I am 5’10’’ and i can bench around 225 pounds and deadlift around 300.
If you want to impress and get huge nothing beats Trenbolone

is it smart? no but its your call in life

trenbolone for sure and dbol as number two

Right now I am 5’10’’ and i can bench around 225 pounds and deadlift around 300.b
bro okay use tren then

How old are you?