Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We have TNE and Winstrol in oil

OTG85

V.I.P.
Red
fb686238a4ea8c8381241ada7c8c77c1.jpg

826d0ec799c036da8019d7c416f682b5.jpg

No more painful injections from water based products, and no more lumps. IMHO oil carriers are the way to go for TNE & Winny. Definitely a game changer! Check these products out at www.unclez.ru

I have had terrible reactions to water based winstrol over the year's especially back in the vet day's. I wasn't even aware you could just drink it so I injected everyday and ended up with a abscess. This winstrol in oil base is night and day, and you can actually enjoy injectable winstrol for once. I remember the bottles with the boxing kangaroo felt like I was injecting gasoline lol.

View attachment 2740
View attachment 2741
No more painful injections from water based products, and no more lumps. IMHO oil carriers are the way to go for TNE & Winny. Definitely a game changer! Check these products out at www.unclez.ru

I have had terrible reactions to water based winstrol over the year's especially back in the vet day's. I wasn't even aware you could just drink it so I injected everyday and ended up with a abscess. This winstrol in oil base is night and day, and you can actually enjoy injectable winstrol for once. I remember the bottles with the boxing kangaroo felt like I was injecting gasoline lol.
Winstrol oil is legit and very strong from euro pharma

I used oral winstrol from euro pharma, havent tried this yet

Top Bottom