Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you do to keep 200g+ protein daily?

Simon

V.I.P.
Logger
What do you turn to for consistent 200g per day protein intake? I need to increase my prtein intak approximately 75g a day. Do I just drink larger shakes, have more frequency of shakes throught the day? how much of it should be whole food, chicken, steak, eggs?

I don't come close to 200g man

the whole 'you need this much protein' is propaganda and lies invented in the 80's by protein powder companies to sell you more protein powder. its a gimmick

we know from studies that bodybuilders need only .6g per bw in pounds. so 200 pound person only needs 120g on average

What do you turn to for consistent 200g per day protein intake? I need to increase my prtein intak approximately 75g a day. Do I just drink larger shakes, have more frequency of shakes throught the day? how much of it should be whole food, chicken, steak, eggs?
@Simon I drink protein shakes or eat a big steak 1 or the other sometimes both.

Try adding a good fatty steak 1 time per day that can bring in 50 grams of protein.

200 grams of protein is easy if you eat steak, eggs, shakes, bars you'll get there in no time

I don't come close to 200g man

the whole 'you need this much protein' is propaganda and lies invented in the 80's by protein powder companies to sell you more protein powder. its a gimmick

we know from studies that bodybuilders need only .6g per bw in pounds. so 200 pound person only needs 120g on average
Then why are so many people on my log telling me I need more protein? 120 to 150g per day is where I've been.

I typically eat 5 small meals a day and I hit 200g protein everyday with that setup. I meal prep one day out of the week and Have all my meals set to go. I buy the same groceries every week and weight all stuff out.

I typically eat 5 small meals a day and I hit 200g protein everyday with that setup. I meal prep one day out of the week and Have all my meals set to go. I buy the same groceries every week and weight all stuff out.
We do thebsame thing and alternate very little. What is a typical day of protein consumption look like for you? Eggs, chicken, beef, etc? Do you consume any shakes and if so, what approximate percentage of your daily protein intake are they?

I have it all laid out on my phone so it was easy to reply this way so I can truly give u a detailed break down of what my structure looks like.

MEAL 1 - 4 Large Eggs OR (140g) 90% Lean Ground Beef + (28g) Spinach + (64g) Natural
Peanut/Almond Butter
52g Fat 40g Protein 14g Carbs 4g Fiber

MEAL 2 - (224g) Chicken Breast OR (224g) Tuna OR (224g) 99% Lean Ground Turkey OR
(196g) Salmon + (200g) Cooked Brown/Rice OR (224g) Sweet Potato + (84g)
Broccoli/Green Beans/Brussel Sprouts
3g Fat 61g Protein 60g Carbs 8g Fiber

MEAL 3 - 2 Scoops Purus Labs Myofeed Whey (Or Comparable Whey Protein Brand)
6g Fat 44g Protein 8g Carbs 0g Fiber

MEAL 4 - (81g) Banana OR (140g) Blueberries
0g Fat 1g Protein 19g Carbs 3g Fiber

MEAL 5 - (224g) Chicken Breast OR (224g) Tuna OR (224g) 99% Lean Ground Turkey OR
(196g) Salmon + (200g) Cooked Brown/Rice OR (224g) Sweet Potato + (84g)
Broccoli/Green Beans/Brussel Sprouts
3g Fat 61g Protein 60g Carbs 8g Fiber

I don't count macros at all man but focus on eating real food when I am hungry. I am sure some days I have 50g of protein and others 300g. I just don't think there is a need to hyper-focus on macros if you are eating the right kinds of food.