Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do you start post Cycle Therapy

declanio

I'm using Sustanon 250 every day and doing 2000 mg a week
I'm prepping for a show locally in my country
my question is when do I need to run post Cycle Therapy when I am done. do I need to wait two weeks or do I start right away

is that a typo? you are using 2 grams of sustanon a week? is this some kind of joke? yet you dont even know how or when to start a basic pct ? what?

That is far too much testosterone to be using sir. PCT starts 2 weeks after your last injections. You will not need just a basic pct running that much sustanon as well. It is very concerning to see how little you know about this and yet you are using excessive amounts of sustanon

my question is when do I need to run post Cycle Therapy when I am done. do I need to wait two weeks or do I start right away
I would wait 2 weeks after sustanon injection to start pct. Give it time.

Sustanon will be in your system up to 1month after last injection.

i hope you are using an AI with all that. for pct you want to start about 3-4 weeks after last injection and go 8 weeks

4 weeks after your last shot is the latest for pct.
I prefer 2 weeks after last injection to be on safe side.

Sustanon is pretty long-acting so waiting 2 weeks is not a bad idea. You could always just start early and add an extra 2-4 weeks to your PCT so make it a longer PCT. Either way can work for you.

Follow this:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G final advice before I start my tren and masteron run Steroids and SARMS 22
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale : Get Surprise Discount - Start on Aug 19 Steroids and SARMS 1
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale : Get Surprise Discount - Start on Aug 05 Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale : Get Surprise Discount - Start on July 29 Steroids and SARMS 16
newbie senior 56 and wanting to start ostarine Steroids and SARMS 44
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 37 - How to get fit, super simple habits you can start doing today Steroids and SARMS 16
G Need Help/Insight Want to start my first cycle, Don't know if it's the right time. Steroids and SARMS 27
Maverick602 Approaching SARMS cycle start date. Need help checking the final boxes Steroids and SARMS 22
J When to start pct? Steroids and SARMS 14
G stacking testosterone with a kick-start oral Steroids and SARMS 11
MPay Rep Approved Start Your Own Online P H A R M A with MusclePay Today! Steroids and SARMS 253
S how to start using insulin? Steroids and SARMS 7
G using Ai before PCT start Steroids and SARMS 8
B when did your hot flashes start? Steroids and SARMS 10
L when to start aromasin on cycle? Steroids and SARMS 8
H Best way to start using free weights Steroids and SARMS 9
G What age should girls start lifting? Steroids and SARMS 8
N sorry for the sarms post, but I’m curious Steroids and SARMS 19
AureliantheGreast Hi, New member new to Steroids, wondering where the best place is to buy Dianabol within the US and were to buy the proper Anti estrogenics and post Steroids and SARMS 25
S GW and mk2866 safe post surgery? Steroids and SARMS 17
J Post tren, sarms stack Steroids and SARMS 18
J Estrogen rebound weeks or months post cycle? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 33 - Injection help and help with PIP (post injection pain) Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 528 - Nutrition timing, protein, carbs, fat, post workout preworkout Steroids and SARMS 17
P Post tren, next step Steroids and SARMS 21
J Steroids Post Cycle Advice Steroids and SARMS 19
P post injection pain? Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio 432 All about post cycle therapy protocol, drugs, and supplements Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 163 Big Ramy post Olympia Steroids and SARMS 11
L post covid cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
J Every post is GW this or that Steroids and SARMS 13
X Using ostarine during post cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
X Sarms post-surgery Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Gummy Bears Post-Workout: A Justifiable Ritual? Steroids and SARMS 9
B Post injection lump help Steroids and SARMS 14
R Benefits for cardarine in post cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
T Be careful when ordering from Sarms4Sale. They publicly post your name, location and the item you purchased as a notification to all visitors. Steroids and SARMS 6
G Planning a cycle post-surgery Steroids and SARMS 15
0 Please guy me on post cycle help Steroids and SARMS 13
F Reducing acne post cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
M post PCT blood work Steroids and SARMS 6
W crazy female lactation post cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
S post photo's pig out Steroids and SARMS 8
dylangemelli How to run the perfect PCT (Post Cycle Therapy): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 9
T question for ladies on post workout Steroids and SARMS 9
L post stuck in moderation? Steroids and SARMS 3
A weight gain post miscarriage Steroids and SARMS 11
Master of Nothing Post-Covid Recomp Cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
D how many Iu's of insulin post workout? Steroids and SARMS 10
Y headaches post workout Steroids and SARMS 9