Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to give up dairy

Tylis

I used to drink so much milk as a kid but now whenever I drink it I get bloated and I feel like crap
also cheese is something that I've enjoyed here and there and now when I eat it it's like instant diarrhea
do you think it's time for me to just stop consuming dairy or should I keep eating it in small amounts to get my calcium

gave up all types of milk years ago. and haven't touched any sort of dairy at all for years

no mammal on earth consumes dairy past infancy as much as people want to argue that. the dairy industry spends 100K per day marketing dairy, its a huge scam

I used to drink so much milk as a kid but now whenever I drink it I get bloated and I feel like crap
also cheese is something that I've enjoyed here and there and now when I eat it it's like instant diarrhea
do you think it's time for me to just stop consuming dairy or should I keep eating it in small amounts to get my calcium
cheese has no lactose so you wont have an issue with it
only milk with lactose has the issue

Yeah. Lactose intolerance is real. Bloating, flatulence, indigestion are all associated with dairy products am afraid. Listen to your body and just quit.

dairy has issues due to the lactose sugars
cheese has no lactose in it, it's not really dairy

cheese has lactose guys.

fake cheese doesn't have lactose, but they replace it with crap like other sugar and soy

Top Bottom