Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which are are more safer, or more effective? Steroids or Sarms?

Its_just_me_man

Growing Newb
Yeah, I want to get into using anabolics. I' 5'9 and 200 lbs, and just trying to see which ones are the best ones for getting me to about 215...I've got a high metabolism so not worried about the cutting part...I'm new to all this so bare with me...

Last edited:
then you've got some reading to do because noone will sit here and spoon feed you hours and hours of detail.. ive written countless articles and done thousands of videos over the years.. thats why those were done and are there man..

elitefitness.com/videos

There's no clear and simple answer to that question since like any single drug or group of drugs a lot depends on dose and duration as well as the individual's biochemistry. After all, even a simple OTC drugs such as aspirin can be unsafe if you take too much of it, or for too long, or are allergic.

Of course "safer" can mean many different things, and there are different classes of both so there may be some crossover. But if we went by claims alone SARMs would likely be the easy winner. They're designed to target specific receptors and leave the rest of the body's systems unaffected. One reason why you don't need to take nearly as much (mg for mg) for them to be effective. They're certainly safer to administer for the most part.

On the other hand, steroids tend to be a more broad spectrum drug that can effect your entire biochemistry, and almost always require an additional drug protocol to help fix that imbalance (PCT). This is possible with SARMs too (in larger doses), but the impact is typically not nearly as severe. If you have a negative reaction to SARMs they're generally out of your body within a matter of hours. Conversely, many steroids can take months to totally clear your system entirely.

Steroid do have the added benefit of having been around for many generations, so we know better how to administer them, treat the side-effects, and how they will effect the body over a life-time. SARMs however, are a new class of drug and at this point still under research. That means nobody really knows what the long-term effects of those drugs will be. Given that, and barring any and all of the legal ramifications and social stigma, the clear "safer" winner would be steroids.

Yeah, I want to get into using anabolics. I' 5'9 and 200 lbs, and just trying to see which ones are the best ones for getting me to about 215...I've got a high metabolism so not worried about the counting part...I'm new to all this so bare with me...

I would say sarms are way more safe, and steroids have a lot of sides compared to sarms.
Best 1st run for sarms IMO is cardarine+cardazol+ostarine, with an intra-workout like ostazol.
If you combine sarms with OTC, great results and low sides.
You can start with them, build your base then go from there.

Yeah, I want to get into using anabolics. I' 5'9 and 200 lbs, and just trying to see which ones are the best ones for getting me to about 215...I've got a high metabolism so not worried about the counting part...I'm new to all this so bare with me...

Age, bodyfat?

It really depends on your goals and experience. I would never recommend steroids to a beginner or someone who is new to training. It takes years to get a solid muscular base before you should ever consider steroids. SARMs are going to have less side effects and less suppression on your test levels so in that sense they are safer. If you are looking to add mass, steroids are much more effective but also illegal and have side effects.

Age, bodyfat?
I'm 34, and about 13 % body fat according to this scale I bought by tanita(Yeah I got a little work to do) I used to be skinny as fuck but my metabolism slowed down a bit...the females still stare though, so that's good..But I am not where I want to be..

Last edited:
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Intex Pharma Promo : Buy 5 Get 1 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 17
S building more vascularity in my legs Steroids and SARMS 22
Z steroid dose up 50% = more gains? Steroids and SARMS 20
Z sarms for more vascularity and hardening Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear HEMI PHARMA Promo Sale : Buy 5 Get 1 Free and More....! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Dylan Gemelli and Connor Murphy discuss his controversy with Derek "More Plates More Dates" Steroids and SARMS 15
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear Winter Mega Sale Alert - Discount Up to 30% and Many More! Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli SARMS Umbrella Labs Huge New Product List! New SARMS, BPC/TB500 Blend and MORE! Steroids and SARMS 16
R more pumps guys Steroids and SARMS 19
QuadSweep Approved 30% Ugfreak.to deals are on plus more! Steroids and SARMS 49
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Intex Pharma Promo : Buy 5 Get 1 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 548 - SARMS Experiences Nutrobal Mk677 and more Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear HEMI PHARMA Promo : Buy 5 Get 1 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 17
B Sarms for more than weights only Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Intex Pharma Promo : Buy 10 Get 2 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 16
R More or less sarms here? Steroids and SARMS 17
L 3 stack sarms but need more Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Napsgear HGH Grey Tops Promo: Buy 10 Get 2 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Intex Pharma Promo: Buy 10 Get 2 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 522 - How to get more from training (Bench Press, Squats, Deadlifts) Steroids and SARMS 16
K Bulking and more strength Steroids and SARMS 19
C Gaining more strength than mass? Steroids and SARMS 19
F Need to cut down more sarms Steroids and SARMS 20
R more confidence from sarms too? Steroids and SARMS 17
J want to get more conditioning Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Want To Save More? Then Checkout Napsgear Weekend Sale! Steroids and SARMS 11
G Getting more breath with sarms? Steroids and SARMS 16
Q Want to get more tough with steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
domestic-supply.com Approved Customer Appreciation Logger Opportunity! Please read for more info! Steroids and SARMS 21
I Sarms for more endurance and strength Steroids and SARMS 18
O Gaining more strength from steroids Steroids and SARMS 22
G Need more protein on sarms? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 11 More strong summer cutting cycles using Geneza. Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 472 Steroids for men over 50, SARMS, HGH, Best TRT, Equipoise, and more. Steroids and SARMS 17
M Stacking more than 3 steroids? Steroids and SARMS 22
M More sarms the better? Steroids and SARMS 20
SteveSmi learn more about nootropics Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Getting Greedy with Steroid Use: More is not always better: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 456 Myths and legends from the supernatural, UFOs, Loch Ness, Sasquatch, and more. Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 450 IFBB deaths, SARMS, Underground Labs, and more on this big show. Steroids and SARMS 16
J sarms to get more fat loss Steroids and SARMS 18
2 Running more than 1 sarm at 20? Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Every way to contact Dylan Gemelli, New Website News, UPDATES and MORE!! Steroids and SARMS 17
J no more tren? Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Oral Steroids Hurt More than the Liver: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
V Adding more test from geneza Steroids and SARMS 11
D Tell me more about sarms Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: "More is not always better": A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #386 The best supplement for your steroid cycle: taurine, liquid chlorophyll, TUDCA and many more. Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Napsgear Intex Pharma Promo: Buy 10 Get 2 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 7