Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol liquid or oral

Klineani

I'm confused as to the best Winstrol to use.
I see several being sold online
You have the oil, the water base, and the orals. I know with the orals you just take them in your mouth. but I wasn't sure with the oil or the water base if it would be okay to drink them or do I have to inject those into my body

I'm confused as to the best Winstrol to use.
I see several being sold online
You have the oil, the water base, and the orals. I know with the orals you just take them in your mouth. but I wasn't sure with the oil or the water base if it would be okay to drink them or do I have to inject those into my body
i only drink winstrol all oral, i never inject it

I used to inject winstrol until I realized its a waste of time

If you are in doubt, it's better not to buy any. However, oral administration is usually through preferred route.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C winstrol shedding hair like crazy Steroids and SARMS 23
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 591 - [2024] Winstrol (Stanozolol) Revisited Steroids and SARMS 20
Z using a combined stack of deca, test cyp and winstrol Steroids and SARMS 21
Mfischer83 Approved Log Testosterone Cypionate and Winstrol Log Steroids and SARMS 16
B why do I get tired using Winstrol? Steroids and SARMS 27
D winstrol from napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
T how to shred up on winstrol properly Steroids and SARMS 22
G a simple test + winstrol/masteron cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
E masteron and winstrol together Steroids and SARMS 23
X proper tren + winstrol stacking Steroids and SARMS 22
G Winstrol yes or no? Steroids and SARMS 22
DillonAlexander Approved Log My Testosterone, Deca, Trenbolone, Winstrol cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 140
dylangemelli Video Stacking Testosterone Propionate, NPP and Winstrol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video How to stack Testosterone, Primobolan and Winstrol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
H Test and winstrol at 30 Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Winstrol 50 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 19
R 100mgs winstrol solo or stacked? Steroids and SARMS 19
X winstrol and equipoise? Steroids and SARMS 20
X Does test mix with winstrol? Steroids and SARMS 19
K Testosterone 500mgs a week + winstrol Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 22 - Halotestin and Winstrol PreContest Stacked Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 19 - Clenbuterol and Winstrol PreContest Stacked Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 15 - Dianabol (Dbol) and Winstrol Stacked Steroids and SARMS 15
X Ultimate tren and winstrol cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 16 Anavar and Winstrol Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Winstrol Facts FULLY Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
P Time for winstrol but not sure how Steroids and SARMS 18
M Geneza pharma winstrol Steroids and SARMS 16
P Best way to use winstrol Steroids and SARMS 20
Vision Summer-cutting cycle oral blend 20-mg-winstrol/30mg-anavar-50mg tab blend HERE Steroids and SARMS 11
SteveSmi how best to use winstrol and tren. UG12 podcast Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground Episode 12 Geneza Winstrol and Trenbolone products. Steroids and SARMS 0
dylangemelli Video How to use and dose Winstrol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 476 Cutting drugs discussed Winstrol and Masteron show prep steroids. Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Controlling Winstrol Side Effects with MK2866 and GW501516: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
K Winstrol and tren looks good Steroids and SARMS 25
K stopping pumps from winstrol? Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 461 Fake Steroids, Winstrol Oil and betting on The Super Bowl. Steroids and SARMS 17
G ready for winstrol? Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Approved Anavar vs. Winstrol vs. Masteron: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
O Using Winstrol with what? Steroids and SARMS 16
A Using 100 mg of winstrol per day Steroids and SARMS 18
N winstrol for powerlifting? Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #417 Winstrol Cycles, Testosterone vs trenbolone, S4 yellow tint. Steroids and SARMS 10
R Winstrol and testosterone Steroids and SARMS 15
J Winstrol and lowering shbg Steroids and SARMS 15
E Using Winstrol for sprinting Steroids and SARMS 14
A Stacking winstrol and tren together Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Winstrol vs. Anavar: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 10
D Winstrol cycle thoughts Steroids and SARMS 8