Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[deleted]

So last year I was diagnosed with myostatin related muscle hypertrophy after genetic testing. Researching this disorder has kind of pushed me towards figuring out how to maximize whatever benefits I can get from it.

I’m wondering if anyone else is in the same boat, and if this YK-11 would further inhibit myostatin, or would it be pointless for me to take?

Also wondering. If I don’t lose gains from 20+ years ago despite being a lazy bastage, if I take SARMS/roids, does anyone think there’s a chance I’d be stuck with the gains so I should avoid going too far? I don’t want to get too big. All things in moderation and all that…
If you already have myostatin problems, I would probably stay away from any more messing with the myostatin gene. HYPO or HYPER messing I mean, just let it be and grow with steroids.

I would avoid going too far, stick to a good sarms cycle like this.
week 1-12 (these are sarms for recomp)
25mgs testolone rad140/day
50mgs ostarine mk2866/day
20mgs cardarine gw501516/day
preworkout 3 caps cardazol, good energy high pumps
organ liver support 4 caps n2guard, split into 2 doses

PCT with nolvadex 40/40/20/20 + aromasin 12.5mgs E3D/5 mgs E3D/5mgs/week/- + N2generate es 5 tabs/5 tabs/3 tabs/2 tabs, can add ostazol preworkout in pct 3-4 caps split dose

This is kind of a trial and error thing here brother... Personally, i do not see it as being pointless at all HOWEVER, everyone is different and so it may effect you differently than another... many things with ped's, are going to be trial and error... the smartest people that teach on this will tell you that... i never wanted to admit this as fact in the past but if i am being honest about it, the truth is that i can tell you the "majority" answer all day long and it may hold a lot of merit, but this is a trial and error thing for ALL OF US brother... my advice, if you are interested in taking yk11, then consider it... i can tell you that it has so fucking sweet capabilities and i have not only witnessed that from personal use but from so many ive coached on it as well

No, my body produces a bit less myostatin. By default, it produces gains for doing almost nothing. But that’s not it. I mean I gained a lot of muscle 20 years ago and never lost it despite not leading an active lifestyle. I am trying to change that now.

However, I have read many threads on builders losing gains after trying roids/etc. That’s what I’m hoping to prevent. I’m not sure if it’ll do the same for me since I don’t seem to lose gains. But, just in case, I wanted more info because I’ve never done roids. Sorry for any confusion.

Makes sense. No one person is the same. Btw, what kind of sweet capabilities?
Check out the info that has been put out on both Flex Wheeler and Ronnie Coleman also apparently having a similar medical condition.

So last year I was diagnosed with myostatin related muscle hypertrophy after genetic testing. Researching this disorder has kind of pushed me towards figuring out how to maximize whatever benefits I can get from it.

I’m wondering if anyone else is in the same boat, and if this YK-11 would further inhibit myostatin, or would it be pointless for me to take?

Also wondering. If I don’t lose gains from 20+ years ago despite being a lazy bastage, if I take SARMS/roids, does anyone think there’s a chance I’d be stuck with the gains so I should avoid going too far? I don’t want to get too big. All things in moderation and all that…

You probably don't need to be using any PEDs or steroids being in your situation. Just patience and good training habits, unless you are looking to compete and beat everyone.

Listen to our Podcast where we discuss this and other topics:

Main Podcast Page