Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimbine HCL and sweats

I bought a bottle of yohimbine 5mg caps from nutricost. Started taking it before my morning training and I sweat like CRAZY is this normal? I mean like sweat pouring out of me!
I also have light headed feeling when I took 10mgs and lowered dose.

I wouldn't take 10mgs that's too much and will mess up your stomach. Stick to 1-2 mgs even if you have to break up the capsule.

how are you helping your workout by stim'ing yourself up like this? answer: you aren't!

why do you people continue torturing yourselves like this i will never understand. just sip some water and go workout, your own body produces adrenaline on its own. when you stim up like this you suppress adrenaline which makes no sense

I bought a bottle of yohimbine 5mg caps from nutricost. Started taking it before my morning training and I sweat like CRAZY is this normal? I mean like sweat pouring out of me!
I also have light headed feeling when I took 10mgs and lowered dose.

Did you look up info on it and any side effects before you popped it in your mouth - cos that's what you're supposed to do.

Yes, this is very normal. This is one of the reasons I am not a fan of stims. I would check out something like SR-9009 if you are looking for a pre workout boost or Cardarine for help with fat loss and cardio.