Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You should lift everyday!

Irwiner21

reading this forum makes me triggered beyond belief. I swear some of these threads on here you all are pussies. I'm 21 years old and I lift everyday for 2 hours, I don't want to be average I want to be above. i guess most of you on here just want to be mediocre and lift only 3 or 4 times a week. that's it I'm OUT
I'M TRIGGERED!!!!! right now

reading this forum makes me triggered beyond belief. I swear some of these threads on here you all are pussies. I'm 21 years old and I lift everyday for 2 hours, I don't want to be average I want to be above. i guess most of you on here just want to be mediocre and lift only 3 or 4 times a week. that's it I'm OUT

21 year olds get mad a lot lol but to be honest guys on here are different. Let different guys do different things, let live

well i'm twice your age and have lifted longer than you are alive. ask any of the best pros of all time and they said they got further when they didn't over train. it is about training EFFICIENTLY. if your theory was correct how come in hockey they rest their goalies on back to back games? how come in NFL they don't hit each other in practice during the season?

so in your eyes, being an idiot gets results? thats called OVER FUCKING TRAINING... smfh... good luck with that attitude and mentality... my bad... i wish i was ten years younger so i could know everything again

Post up a pic of this magnificent triggered bod

how come Lebron only plays 40 minutes a night and not all 48? you take him out of the game to rest him for 8 minutes a game. why even take out any starters at all? why do they have 53 man rosters in NFL if only 22 guys can start? hmmmmm...

you can get away with being dumb at 21 but once you get into your 30's and then 40's good luck with that

You sound mad that we are all bigger ajd stronger than you and we have enough sense to onow you dont need to train 2 hours every day. You keep doing that.ill keep progressing. You grow in the kitchen and while resting not in the gym. Less can be more. Youre young so ill give you a pass on not knowing that yet

Ask Ronnie Coleman how that turned out 20 back surgeries later a few hip replacements and has to walk with crutches that have built in braces to hold him up, i doubt you will lever achieve the level of success he had hit, so good luck fucking the one body you have up lol