Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

besides avocado’s what other fat options?

Yoalqo

I’m looking to try some more good fats in my diet.
I’ve done avocados for a couple weeks but they don’t agree with me and I’m getting kind of sick of them already.
what are some other fat options that you would recommend for a bodybuilder and weightlifter to start doing?

I’ve done avocados for a couple weeks but they don’t agree with me and I’m getting kind of sick of them already.
what are some other fat options that you would recommend for a bodybuilder and weightlifter to start doing?
flaxseed oil, olive oil, coconut oil (not palm oil!). all oils are unrefined (virgin).

i like olive oil my top after avocado

the guys and gals above named some good options

Salmon