Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer Beware of chemyo!

I'm glad I saw this now! It's odd, as a few other reviews (from last year) made them out to be one of the best; they even, allegedly cover the loss of your order if seized by Canada Customs.
Back to looking for a good Canadian Supplier.

So I see many of these sarms are available from dragon pharma and a few others on Naps, would you trust these?
My recommendation when it comes to research products is to stick with companies that produce their own and are not reselling the products... Umbrella Labs actually has their own huge facility that specializes in production, quality control etc...

If you contact Umbrella Labs customer service, they will ship to you in Canada
Thanks for this.
Odd thing, though: when I tried to connect to their site, I got a message indicating that I was blocked!

Sorry, you have been blocked​

You are unable to access umbrellalabs.is​

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

WTF?
After a few more tries with different browsers, I figured it may simply be my location (Canada), so I turned on my VPN, connected to a server in New York and, SURPRISE, I can reach the site.
I suspect they don't want to deal with non US.

Thanks for this.
Odd thing, though: when I tried to connect to their site, I got a message indicating that I was blocked!

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

WTF?
After a few more tries with different browsers, I figured it may simply be my location (Canada), so I turned on my VPN, connected to a server in New York and, SURPRISE, I can reach the site.
@MarekArawn its possible they have some international blocked by mistake. @dylangemelli can chime in and discuss this with you.

Thanks for this.

WTF?
There was a DDOS attack that was never seen before in terms of how bad and size it was from what I understand and this was not just on Umbrella, but multiple research sites... from what I was told, there was a huge extortion attempt for payoffs and so the security was enhanced to extremely high levels... i do not have any other info on it as i was not able to really get in touch with anyone because they were dealing with this.. if you email [email protected] she can help you out with this

There was a DDOS attack that was never seen before in terms of how bad and size it was from what I understand and this was not just on Umbrella, but multiple research sites... from what I was told, there was a huge extortion attempt for payoffs and so the security was enhanced to extremely high levels... i do not have any other info on it as i was not able to really get in touch with anyone because they were dealing with this.. if you email [email protected] she can help you out with this
Wow! Thanks!