Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting extra pumps on high volume

Rucmer

I’m looking to build some extra pumps in the gym, looking at doing some higher volume for example.
what advice would you give me if I wanted to increase the amount of pumps I’m doing solely from a weightlifting standpoint and without changing anything in my diet?
A friend recommended I try going super heavy and then doing High repetitions in the same workout?

I’m looking to build some extra pumps in the gym, looking at doing some higher volume for example.
what advice would you give me if I wanted to increase the amount of pumps I’m doing solely from a weightlifting standpoint and without changing anything in my diet?
A friend recommended I try going super heavy and then doing High repetitions in the same workout?
if you want extra pumps add some ostazol m1mk youll like those pumps haha

you will get good results by increasing the weights early then drop sets later

I do
This alot