Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides-Canadian members

Hello everyone,

An old time Anabolex member from a long time ago that is back on. Some of you old heads may remember me...SPACEMOUNTAIN. Glad to see things are still alive and ironheads are still in the fight. Thanks for allowing me back!!!

Question for the Canuck members as after reading and doing research...still do not seem to be able to get a clear answer. Looking to purchase some peptides. Can any fellow Canucks recommend and vouch for a supplier to Canada that provides a quality product? I know it's hit or miss with customs but any direction/advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks dylangemelli. I see Umbrella states they do not ship internationally-only within the US. Based on your experience, this is not the case and they will in fact ship to Canada?

Hello everyone,

An old time Anabolex member from a long time ago that is back on. Some of you old heads may remember me...SPACEMOUNTAIN. Glad to see things are still alive and ironheads are still in the fight. Thanks for allowing me back!!!

Question for the Canuck members as after reading and doing research...still do not seem to be able to get a clear answer. Looking to purchase some peptides. Can any fellow Canucks recommend and vouch for a supplier to Canada that provides a quality product? I know it's hit or miss with customs but any direction/advice is greatly appreciated.
@spacemountain the only place I would get peptides and sarms from is umbrella labs and RCS which I use

Umbrella Labs and RCS are the two very best on quality that you will find... either one is who I would recommend
@dylangemelli is right, my goto is rCS right now https://researchchemicals.co/

Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

make sure when you're ordering in Canada just like America you use a legit source