Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides-Canadian members

Hey man, glad to have you back. I am in Canada and can confirm that Umbrella Labs will ship to you. I have had successful shipments from them.

Hello everyone,

An old time Anabolex member from a long time ago that is back on. Some of you old heads may remember me...SPACEMOUNTAIN. Glad to see things are still alive and ironheads are still in the fight. Thanks for allowing me back!!!

Question for the Canuck members as after reading and doing research...still do not seem to be able to get a clear answer. Looking to purchase some peptides. Can any fellow Canucks recommend and vouch for a supplier to Canada that provides a quality product? I know it's hit or miss with customs but any direction/advice is greatly appreciated.
Umbrella

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Fella Finn Approved Domestic Supply Product of the Week: Canada Peptides Primobolan 100 Underground 0
Fella Finn Approved Domestic Supply Product of the Week: Canada Peptides Delatestryl 300 (Test E) Underground 18
sarmsmonster123 Get Peptides for Weight Loss from UPsteroid Underground 1
domestic-supply.com Approved Canada Peptides back in stock! Welcome back PROMO! Underground 20
Steroidify Rep 💧 Free Bacteriostatic Water For All Peptides 💧 Underground 13
Steroidify Rep Another New Warehouse 🏬 HGH, Peptides and More Underground 13
A Great white peptides Underground 8
domestic-supply.com Domestic-supply.com Canada Peptides new line IN STOCK! Underground 7
Sarms4Sale Peptides are NOW LIVE! Underground 8
Sarms4Sale Peptides Coming Soon!! Please Read!! Underground 7
M proven peptides legit? Underground 13
Sarms4Sale Poll question for everyone: New Products to Add/ Peptides Underground 6
R proven peptides vs sarms.forsale Underground 10
C proven peptides reviews Underground 4
Nordic Fusion Approved [CANADIAN SOURCE] NORDIC FUSION LABS Underground 0
Northern03 Is Canadian Anabolics a legit retailer for Canadians? Underground 25
Nordic Fusion Approved [CANADIAN SOURCE] NORDIC FUSION LABS Underground 29
SynPharmaRep Approved [Canadian Source] Syn Pharma Rep Underground 128
Masonic Bodybuilder Canadian Domestic Underground 7
ParetoPharmaUG Pice List Canadian Currency Underground 2
ParetoPharmaUG Canadian Domestic and US as well Underground 1