Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Recent content by CEO

  1. CEO

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 757 - EVO brother "FluffyBunny"

    Broz, this is the best podcast out there, number one for sure, and very fun to listen to.
  2. CEO

    Using TB500 for better results on cycle

    Bros, I would run the KLOW peptide stack. It has everything you need in it. Go 4 mg a day if you can afford it.
  3. CEO

    Help with doing TRT. Need your advice

    Bros, anywhere from 100 to 200 mg a week is perfectly fine. You can definitely get your blood work done, though, and see where your levels are at.
  4. CEO

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 765 - EVO Brother "Oracle911"

    Bros, definitely check this guy out. He's over on Evo. He has an amazing log going.
  5. CEO

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 763 - EVO Brother "jurasictrenchoholic"

    Bros, check out this episode. It's always good to hear these interviews and hear where guys came from and how they got into weight training.
  6. CEO

    Approved đź”Ą UPSTEROID FREE DELIVERY OCTOBER 2026🔥

    Bros, definitely check this one out. You're going to want to ape on this for October.
  7. CEO

    Kits4Less Jackpot Sale!

    Bros, you're going to want to check this one out ahead of your fall and winter cycles. Now is the time.
  8. CEO

    Proviron causes hair loss or prostate issues?

    Bros, Proviron is very safe. I can use 50 mg a day with no side effects. It is a great compound.
  9. CEO

    Napsgear took care of me after my package was stolen

    Bros, Napsgear is the best. This is why I like seeing these types of posts.
  10. CEO

    NapsGear URGENT message from napsgear on temporary domain change

    Bros, this is a big deal for sure. Make sure you make notes of this.
  11. CEO

    using ostarine and gw for recomp

    Those for recomposition, why not go the simple route? Do LGD and some SR. I think those two together are fire.
  12. CEO

    teamroids.to horrible PIP!

    Bro, some gear is going to hurt. That's normal. Warm it up. Mix it with something else. Mix it with some EQ or Deca. That will take the edge off
  13. CEO

    What can I take pre-workout to get more energy?

    Bros, you should take some Hcgenerate. It's a clean option, no stems included, just natural herbs.
  14. CEO

    Anavar as a kickstarter with testosterone for recomposition

    Bros, anavar is a good one but I would switch to T-bol or winstrol. I think those are better, more bang for your buck.
  15. CEO

    OCTOBER UGFREAK Deals are here! FREE HGH!

    Bros, I'm all in on this deal. Growth hormone for free. Sign me up.
Top Bottom