Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Recent content by Rocky611

  1. Rocky611

    Approved US-Pharmacies.To

    I am confused I have seen your other post didn’t you say they sent you tracking number ? And it just haven’t arrived yet it’s only been a week ? I have had issues with mail and it’s been taking longer some times but that’s the mail service not @US-pharmacies issues … I only comment because...
  2. Rocky611

    Approved us-pharmacies.to - We invite you to a perfect world

    That’s the issue I am sure when you email them they will respond very quick let us know how your experience is thank you
  3. Rocky611

    Approved Log Test/mast/dhb all us pharmacies products cycle

    Here is updated pictures I am coming to the end of cycle got 2-3 weeks left will post pics of final days and then I will get blood work with trt clinic and I will post that blood work. I should get that in November sometime.
  4. IMG_6022.jpeg

    IMG_6022.jpeg

  5. IMG_6021.jpeg

    IMG_6021.jpeg

  6. IMG_6020.jpeg

    IMG_6020.jpeg

  7. Rocky611

    Approved US-Pharmacies.To

    Looks like you bought last ones lol
  8. Rocky611

    Approved US-Pharmacies.To

    That means they are out of stock right now
  9. Rocky611

    Approved US-Pharmacies.To

    It’s usually very quick but this was a holiday weekend so don’t know if that has something to do with it but trust me you will get your order very soon
  10. Rocky611

    Approved Log Test/mast/dhb all us pharmacies products cycle

    Site is up and ready to go
  11. Rocky611

    Approved Log Test/mast/dhb all us pharmacies products cycle

    Up date pics from today some days I feel like I look better then other days the little bit of fat is still on there can’t shake it
  12. IMG_5831.jpeg

    IMG_5831.jpeg

  13. IMG_5832.jpeg

    IMG_5832.jpeg

Top Bottom