Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Recent content by ROIDDERS

  1. ROIDDERS

    NapsGear šŸ”„ Exclusive NapsGear Supplier Super Deal - Omega Lab šŸ”„

    Terrific deal right here: buy three, get one free. I'll take it.
  2. ROIDDERS

    NapsGear Lee Priest on How Often to Train Each Muscle Group

    You can train your abs just about every day.
  3. ROIDDERS

    Approved Log Bulking cycle - EQ, test, deca and anavar Log with US-Pharmacies

    Glad to see that you're happy with US pharmacies. @dementus they've been nothing but amazing.
  4. ROIDDERS

    domestic-supply.com Not as fast as they used to be

    Domestic Supply is terrific. I would not worry at all if you use them. Greg knows what he's doing.
  5. ROIDDERS

    Tren ace and anavar for 10 weeks

    Run the cycle like this: tren ace at 250 mg a week, anavar at 25 to 50 mg a day, and do that for 6 to 8 weeks.
  6. ROIDDERS

    How to use whey protein before the gym

    Don't buy your supplements from Walmart or GNC or even Amazon. Make sure you buy them from Need to Build Muscle.
  7. ROIDDERS

    Advice on using SR9009 for endurance

    Make sure you're using Umbrella. They are legit. They are excellent for all their products that you need.
  8. ROIDDERS

    NapsGear šŸ”„ Exclusive NapsGear Supplier Super Deal - Omega Lab šŸ”„

    I recommend napsgear. They have great deals. They help the community save money.
  9. ROIDDERS

    Napsgear quality is definitely on point

    Napsgear is always there for the community. They always have good deals and good offers as well.
  10. ROIDDERS

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 764 - EVO Brother "GreKo"

    He's been improving very rapidly. You have to check out his log over on Evo. He is a champion.
  11. ROIDDERS

    Something that I can take during my workout for better benefits

    I would do some creatine. Just make sure it's a good-quality option. If you want to do protein powder, it also needs to be quality. Lots of bad products
  12. ROIDDERS

    NapsGear Evan Centopani says Rows and Deadlifts Build Better Traps Than Shrugs

    Check out this great napsgear episode. You'll learn something that you didn't know.
  13. ROIDDERS

    Kits4Less Shark Week Peptide Sale!

    I love me some Shark Week. These peptides look fantastic and they work great.
  14. ROIDDERS

    musclerapid.com not happy with the products :(

    musclerapid.com Has bad products. If you buy from them prepare to get ripped off.
  15. ROIDDERS

    Recommendation about Anavar

    I would look at SARMs and retatrutide. I think that would be a smarter option.
Top Bottom