Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Recent content by satxbber

  1. satxbber

    Approved Log My Journey to the Stage Journal

    8/29/26 Push day number 1 of the week and I started attending a new gym. They just opened a few Eos locations in my city and so far I’m loving this gym. It’s got tons of great arsenal, hammer strength, life fitness, nautilus, and more. The biggest difference is that there’s tons of useful...
  2. IMG_2878.jpeg

    IMG_2878.jpeg

  3. IMG_2877.jpeg

    IMG_2877.jpeg

  4. satxbber

    Approved Log My Journey to the Stage Journal

    9/28/26 Huge news boys, I decided to change my split a little bit to get a little more work on my back. This is huge news because I change my workout less than we change the pope. So new split will be pull, push, legs/erectors, rest, pull, push, rest. I figure since most of my back work needs to...
  5. IMG_2863.jpeg

    IMG_2863.jpeg

  6. IMG_2862.jpeg

    IMG_2862.jpeg

  7. IMG_2861.jpeg

    IMG_2861.jpeg

  8. IMG_2860.jpeg

    IMG_2860.jpeg

  9. satxbber

    Approved Log My Journey to the Stage Journal

    thank you brother!
  10. satxbber

    Approved Log My Journey to the Stage Journal

    9/23/26 Leg day today. I decided to throw hack squat in the rotation but after putting on some good weight, I am thinking of trying it with a reverse band. My knees were not happy with me after 2 sets. My weight is fluctuating up with the increased anabolics but the gains are immaculate Weight...
  11. IMG_2834.jpeg

    IMG_2834.jpeg

  12. IMG_2833.jpeg

    IMG_2833.jpeg

  13. satxbber

    Approved Log My Journey to the Stage Journal

    Thank you brother!
  14. satxbber

    Approved Log My Journey to the Stage Journal

    9/22/26 First back day of the week. I like to start this on with some heavy ass rows to thicken up the back. Still just working and making gains. BW: 195 3 sets barbell row 8x 315, 6x 315, 9x 275 3 sets lat pulldown 209 14, 12, 9 4 sets db preacher curl 40lb 12, 9 35lb 10, 9 4 sets rear delt...
  15. IMG_2820.jpeg

    IMG_2820.jpeg

Top Bottom