Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Recent content by Ulter

  1. Ulter

    Using TB500 for better results on cycle

    One of the things that I recommend with these healing peptides is to stack some growth hormone with it. Growth hormone will take things to another dimension.
  2. Ulter

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 757 - EVO brother "FluffyBunny"

    Excellent job on this. He seems to be very happy. I'm glad to hear that he's got a positive outlook on life.
  3. Ulter

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 765 - EVO Brother "Oracle911"

    Oracle did an amazing job for sure. I hope to hear from him again in the future. He is a hard worker.
  4. Ulter

    Help with doing TRT. Need your advice

    I think that you should do it the safe route: 150 mg a week. That would work perfectly well for most people.
  5. Ulter

    Napsgear took care of me after my package was stolen

    Napsgear is the boss. They've been helping people for years
  6. Ulter

    URGENT message from napsgear on temporary domain change

    Very important information. Thanks so much for the update Steve.
  7. Ulter

    NapsGear URGENT message from napsgear on temporary domain change

    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will be placing an order this week.
  8. Ulter

    Proviron causes hair loss or prostate issues?

    I would recommend Proviron at 25 mg a day. I really think that's an economical way to use it. You'll get good results and you will definitely enjoy it.
  9. Ulter

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 763 - EVO Brother "jurasictrenchoholic"

    I love this podcast. It's one of my favorites. Keep up the good work guys.
  10. Ulter

    Approved đź”Ą UPSTEROID FREE DELIVERY OCTOBER 2026🔥

    Excellent, with upsteroid they are a terrific source.
  11. Ulter

    Kits4Less Jackpot Sale!

    Jackpot sale coming your way! Kits4less is the place for high quality.
  12. Ulter

    Changing up my workouts for leg days

    The key on leg day is balancing out your upper and lower leg muscles. Both sides need to be hit as well. Your hamstrings need to be hit as hard as your quads.
  13. Ulter

    Thoughts on popcorn as a snack?

    Popcorn is fine but it's really bad for your teeth. You'll get your gums inflamed and it could lead to you having to go to the dentist.
  14. Ulter

    using ostarine and gw for recomp

    Ostarine and GW are perfect for a recomp. Go 25 mg Ostarine and 20 mg GW for 12 weeks.
  15. Ulter

    teamroids.to horrible PIP!

    Teamroids is a legit source. I would try to warm up the gear
Top Bottom