Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer About the Scammers sub-forum on Anabolex

This is the best discussion thread I've seen in a gear user's forum.
All such forums need to adopt this movement.
It's a terrible reality that this industry breeds leeches and trolls and scum and makes it really difficult for legitimate independent reps to get clients because these assholes are still out there and still ripping ppl off.
Yes, things like this just did not exist before and it is so helpful to have this kind of information to keep people protected from the scams and bad scenarios out there!

Yes, things like this just did not exist before and it is so helpful to have this kind of information to keep people protected from the scams and bad scenarios out there!
Fortunately I have not encountered the same scams as such I see from this thread...I know they are there.
I still can contribute by being legitimate in my affairs.
Hopefully tho I will in time add more names to the wall if they ever happen my way.

Hey guys. I'm new to testosterone. Got started from friends supply but ready to order my own. Was about to order from bestgear.ws because that's where he said he got his but landed on this site by searching for bad reviews for bestgear. I'm probably too paranoid about being scammed, but I'm about to inject something in my body so can't be too careful. So I've found good and bad about bestgear and the bad scares me obviously. I'm looking to offer testosterone cypionate 200mg per ml preferably. Bestgear only has Ultima brand available domestically. Is this brand good? Should i stay away from bestgear? If so, any recommendations on who to order from? I apologize in advance if I broke any forum rules here- I'm new here, and to forums in general. Thanks everyone!

Top Bottom