Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

acid issues in my stomach

Nkdieos

Notice the past few days I wake up in the middle of the night with some acidity issues
I ended up throwing up and my throat burned from all the acid I threw up
the doctor gave me some medication and said to take it before my meals but I don’t want to be one of those people always on meds
can you give me some tips as to what I should be avoiding when it comes to keeping my acidity down
I ended up having some corn some chicken wings that were very spicy and I had some juice and I wonder if that may have caused the acid problems to flourish

when you build up acid in your stomach its likely from foods that are aggravating your stomach. spicy foods and high fodmap foods are the biggest offenders but it can also be hard to digest foods and acidy foods like tomato sauce and dairy.
best thing to do in that situation is take an antacid and do some fasting. do not keep throwing more food at your stomach that will make things worse

whenever you're eating don't eat fast that's a big problem too

you might want to eat something very light and make sure you hide right along

I hate having nausea and stomach problems so I see where you're coming from

you don't need to take the medication the doctor gave you before every single meal but you need to take it when needed