Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone get facials?

ficarlo

I was wondering how many of you on here get facials done?
cleanliness is very important because I get acne easily and I like to go and get it done where they can wash my face and all that. Problem is that it is expensive. Is there a product that I can take to help with my face to avoid acne

no i don't have skin issues, but if you do then you need to try out some natural routes first before using creams

I was wondering how many of you on here get facials done?
cleanliness is very important because I get acne easily and I like to go and get it done where they can wash my face and all that. Problem is that it is expensive. Is there a product that I can take to help with my face to avoid acne
Im a man I dont get facials

I use avocado masks they work

Interest question. Personally, I'd go natural to sort the problem from within. Change your diet a bit and eat less, salty/processed food. Eat more fruits and veggies, drinks lots of water as well. A spike in cortisol hormone (stress hormone) is also known to cause breakouts. So it may not necessarily be a hygiene issue. Avoid a sedentary lifestyle as well as prolonged exposure to the Sun. Hope this helps, Goodluck.