Please Scroll Down to see Community
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Atkins diet good?

This diet has been around a while and i was reading about it. i want to lose weight and i am the type of person who just blows up from eating carbs. i know we are supposed to eat high protein diets and all that but should i cut out carbs completely?

I also heard I need to take supplements with it, like fiber but how much fiber and what kind?

Low carbs is good but full atkins I'm not sure. It's a pain with such high fat. I suggest you add psyllium husk fiber 10grams/day and creatine with ostazol.

This diet has been around a while and i was reading about it. i want to lose weight and i am the type of person who just blows up from eating carbs. i know we are supposed to eat high protein diets and all that but should i cut out carbs completely?

I also heard I need to take supplements with it, like fiber but how much fiber and what kind?

That's up to you

it can be an excellent diet to follow IF implemented properly.

problem is most people fail to do that. like you see those box foods that say atkins on it. i'm sorry but that isn't gonna work. no matter what diet you follow you must consume single ingredient whole foods that are mostly or all organic, or whatever diet you try will not be 'good'

also with atkins i don't agree with avoiding certain fruits and things like sweet potatoes. fruits are what we evolved eating, why do you think we can see colors? also sweet potatoes are consumed daily in large amounts in okinawa and those are the healthiest people in the world so you can't tell me sweet potatoes are bad.

so i mostly agree with atkins but would adjust some things

Atkins is soemthing that will be very effective for fat loss if you are not eating too much food overall. You have to remember that if you eat an excessive amount of protein, the body will still convert it to sugar. Personally I keep my carbs low but do not follow Atkins by the book. I try to keep carbs under 50g per day and mix up the amounts of fat and protein I consume.

I'm not a big fan of the diet myself, but obviously low carbs do help to lose fat. I'm not a fan of high fat content either

you have to figure out what works best for you... as you said you are sensitive to carbs.